AVoIP has become a widely implemented method for AV signal transport. Delivering audiovisual content to your customers over the network can be intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be.
AVIXA® has put together a course to guide you through the basic concepts of networking technology, to help you understand how a network works, how is it designed, the role of each component in the network and how to keep it secure, all from the point of view of an AV professional interested in using the network for AV transport.
During this course you will:
- Define networking terms to effectively communicate and collaborate with network administrators and technology managers
- Learn how Network Design is similar to AV design starting with a needs analysis
- Learn how the devices on a network
- Understand the OSI and/or TCP/IP model that describes how a network transports and delivers data
- Go through the layers of the OSI model with examples of AV applications
- Learn about network analysis/troubleshooting tools to explore their limits
- Estimate bandwidth calculations for data
- Explore AVoIP configuration examples
- Learn the basics off networking security and how it applies to AV transport systems
After completing this course, you will be able to able to:
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with network managers and administrators
- Maximize networked AV device integration and deployment
- Design a system that will operate on a client’s network securely and efficiently
Is This Course Right for You?
This course is recommended for integrators, design consultants, AV or IT managers, or anyone who is responsible for designing, implementing, or maintaining networked AV systems.
This course will be taught live in six, four-hour long sessions from 1 p.m to 5 p.m Eastern Time (New York) on:
Monday October 30
Tuesday October 31
Wednesday November 1
Monday November 6
Tuesday November 7
Wednesday November 8
CTS: 24 CTS-D: 24 CTS-I: 24 Max: 24
List/Basic Price: US $610
Premium/Elite Member Price: US $549
Want to talk more about your options? Call us at +1.703.273.7200
30 Oct - 08 Nov 2023
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time