Content Production & Streaming Power Hour: The Impact of NDI5
Want to learn about the latest version of NDI? In our March Content Production and Streaming Power Hour, Deborah Jones, AV/IT Sales Manager at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre asked Matt Davis, Director of Technology and Information Systems at PTZOptics, Marc Risby, Managing Director and Group CTO at DigiBox, and Judy Zuo, Vice General Manager and Marketing Director at Kiloview about the new capabilities and what they mean for your video production.
In a detailed presentation, our panel discussed the features, how they can benefit your production, and the infrastructure requirements for networks supporting NDI5. Some key takeaways:
- NDI unifies all platforms and is backwards compatible.
- Includes a new transmission protocol, rUDP, which is more reliable and has lower latency.
- NDI5 Bridge makes the whole world your studio via remote production.
- For the full slide presentation click here.
- For more resources, see this guide to getting the most out of NDI from NDI.tv
View the entire conversation here: Content Production and Streaming Power Hour: Audio Transport for Streaming.