Careers at AVIXA
Love where you work: be part of the dynamic organization that supports the most exciting industry in the world!
AVIXA is the trade association and professional society that serves the audiovisual industry worldwide. In a time where the way that we communicate and experience the world has undergone such a notable evolution, technology is more integrated globally than ever, and we’re here for it.
Working at AVIXA—whether that’s in our Fairfax, VA headquarters, or in locations around the globe—is a great opportunity to work on the events, training, research and membership programs that advance the interests of audiovisual professionals. We’re passionate about AV and how it creates incredible experiences in every facet of life: whether that’s at a rock concert, in a board room, in a retail store or at home. Together, we can change the way people experience the world.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- Diversity: AVIXA is a global organization that celebrates diversity of thought, background, demographics, and experience. We promote programs both internally and externally to continue advancement in this area.
- Our people: you will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and thoughtful leaders and teams.
- Our mission: Our industry and mission is truly inspiring, changing how people experience the world.
- It’s not all about work: generous PTO/ vacation and holidays (including a paid week off in December), flexible working arrangements including an option for a Compressed Work Week (i.e. every other Friday off)
- Benefits: AVIXA offers competitive pay, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits, company-paid life insurance and disability, 401(k) plan with company matching, learning and career development opportunities, education assistance, and more!
- Other perks: Casual dress policy, wellness and social programs and events, snacks in the office, and more!
At AVIXA, we are guided by three core values.
Communicate openly. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Be honest, fair and accountable. Presume we all have good intentions and are doing our best.
Challenge the status quo. Take risks. Admit when you need help. Don’t be afraid to share bad news. Do what’s right - even if it’s not popular.
Love what you do. Support every member of the team. Do whatever it takes to get the job done. Get excited about our industry, our members, and their work.