Compensation and Benefits Report
Behind Every Successful Business is a Powerful Workforce
Your employees are a valuable part of your company. The 2017 Compensation and Benefits Survey provides information for pro-AV businesses on benefits to retain the most qualified employees.
This report specifically examines:
- Pro-AV compensation and salary trends
- Certified Technology Specialist™ (CTS®) incentives
- Sales commission programs
- Employee benefits (e.g., medical, dental, PTO, retirement)
- Median salaries of 36 positions on the pro-AV industry with segmentation breakdowns*
- Segmentation by firm and revenue size
- Segmentation by geographic locations as defined in the U.S. Census
- CEO / President / Owner
- VP / COO / Managing Director
- CFO / Treasurer / Controller / VP of Finance
- VP / Director of Human Resources
- Director of Business Development / Business Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Director of Sales
- Sales Manager / Sales Coordinator / Sales Estimator
- Chief Engineer
- Engineering Manager
- Installation Manager
- Project Manager
- Inventory Control Manager / Warehouse Manager / Rental Inventory Control
- Purchasing Manager
- Administrative Assistant / Secretary
- Office / Shop Manager
*Compensation and benefit data tables are reported based on sufficient responses by location or segmentations. Special thanks to those who completed this important survey for the pro-AV industry. All data are reported in aggregate and strictly confidential. The next survey will be two years from now and data collection will begin in early 2019. You can get a FREE copy by participating in that study.
Interested in purchasing this study at the member price?
Visit our membership page to learn how you can join AVIXA and take advantage of all our member benefits including discounts, freebies, exclusives and more.
Join the AVIXA Intelligence Panel
AVIXA is scouting for industry experts to join its AV Intelligence Panel (AVIP). This exclusive group will help navigate the future of commercial AV technology.