Entrenamiento bajo demanda
This is an interactive core knowledge course for all AV professionals. You will learn the basics of networking from an AV perspective, while gaining the tools you need to have a meaningful conversation with your IT peers. Downloadable labs also allow you to explore networking concepts on your own computer to see how they work.
"Networking Technology Online was great ... well put together. It filled some knowledge gaps I had and helped navigate the gray area that exists between AV and IT."— James Dargan, CTS, AVCON
This online class lets you learn at your own pace, while testing your knowledge along the way.
- During this course, you will:
- Review how to discuss AV network requirements with your IT stakeholders
- Compare and contrast the most common network-based AV transmission protocols
- Interpret IP addresses and subnetsIdentify network security threats and countermeasures
- Use common network diagnostic tools and perform basic network troubleshooting
Prerequisites: It is strongly recommended that students completeEssentials of AV Technology before taking this course.
Who Should Take This Course:
- AV professionals, who design, implement, maintain or manage networked AV systems, including:
- Designers who use network infrastructure for signal transportation or control
- Installers who connect gear to a network or configure network settings
- Service providers who troubleshoot network-connected systems
- Candidates for any CTS® certification needing extra study on networking
- Students intending to take the advanced course Networked AV Systems
- Any AV professional who wants to prepare for the future of AV
Further Study: Networked AV Systems (NAVS)