CTS-I Prep can help ease your nerves and boost your confidence before you take the CTS-I® exam. Through this course, you will practice your test-taking skills and focus on critical areas of the exam you need to develop a comprehensive study plan.
"I thoroughly enjoyed CTS-I Prep and would recommend it to anyone preparing for their CTS-I. What was most beneficial to me was learning from other installers' perspectives during their presentations and the significant boost in comprehension from the quality of the instructor's teaching."
— Alex Millender, CTS-I, Howard Technology Solutions
Who Should Take This Course
Students should have hands-on experience in both system fabrication and verification, and/or have taken Installation 1: System Fabrication and Installation 2: Setup and Verification. This course is intended as a final review before the exam.
Students may choose to take Introduction to Installation Online, Elements of System Fabrication Online, and Elements of Setup and Verification Online if convenient. Note: ensure you put the skills learned online to practice as you prepare.
Assess your knowledge and readiness with the CTS-I Practice Exam.
This three-day instructor-led classroom course is eight hours per day. Additional evening work may be required.
- Explore the CTS-I exam format and review critical areas of the exam
- Examine content areas and aspects on the CTS-I exam content outline
- Review pre-installation activities, pulling cable, mounting substructure, installing and verifying AV systems
- Home in on the areas you need to develop
- Prepare with question drills
- Discover test-taking strategies to help you create a study plan
- Completion of this program in no way guarantees that you will pass the CTS-I exam, nor will this program cover all the topics listed in the test outline.
- By registering for this course, you are not signing up for the CTS-I exam. The CTS-I exam must be applied for, paid for and then scheduled separately at a Pearson VUE Testing Center.
- Please refer to the CTS-I Candidate Handbook or avixa.org/ctsi for details.
Certification Renewal Units
CTS: 24 CTS-D: 24 CTS-I: 24 Max: 24
Pricing and Availability
List/Basic: $1,199 (USD)
Premium: $1,019 (USD)
Elite: $899 (USD)
Save Money: Bring Our Training to Your Office
Get the same expert instruction your staff would receive if they came to classes around the world, but without the added expense of student travel.
Do you know an AV standard we may have missed or have general feedback on the AV Clearinghouse? Contact us and share your thoughts.
CTS Pre-Paid Exam Cards
Pre-paid CTS cards are a great way to pay to sit for a CTS exam and take it when you're ready. Purchase for yourself or your team!
Earn BICSI CECs
BICSI recognizes this course for 20 Continuing Education Credits (CECs).