CTS-I Prep can help ease your nerves and boost your confidence before you take the CTS-I® exam. Through this course, you will practice your test-taking skills and focus on critical areas of the exam you need to develop a comprehensive study plan.
"I thoroughly enjoyed CTS-I Prep and would recommend it to anyone preparing for their CTS-I. What was most beneficial to me was learning from other installers' perspectives during their presentations and the significant boost in comprehension from the quality of the instructor's teaching."
— Alex Millender, CTS-I, Howard Technology Solutions
Who Should Take This Course
Students should have hands-on experience in both system fabrication and verification, and/or have taken Installation 1: System Fabrication and Installation 2: Setup and Verification. This course is intended as a final review before the exam.
Students may choose to take Introduction to Installation Online, Elements of System Fabrication Online, and Elements of Setup and Verification Online if convenient. Note: ensure you put the skills learned online to practice as you prepare.
Assess your knowledge and readiness with the CTS-I Sample Questions.
This three-day instructor-led classroom course is eight hours per day. Additional evening work may be required.
- Explore the CTS-I exam format and review critical areas of the exam
- Examine content areas and aspects on the CTS-I exam content outline
- Review pre-installation activities, pulling cable, mounting substructure, installing and verifying AV systems
- Home in on the areas you need to develop
- Prepare with question drills
- Discover test-taking strategies to help you create a study plan
- Completion of this program in no way guarantees that you will pass the CTS-I exam, nor will this program cover all the topics listed in the test outline.
- By registering for this course, you are not signing up for the CTS-I exam. The CTS-I exam must be applied for, paid for and then scheduled separately at a Pearson VUE Testing Center.
- Please refer to the CTS-I Candidate Handbook or avixa.org/ctsi for details.
Certification Renewal Units
CTS: 24 CTS-D: 24 CTS-I: 24 Max: 24
Join AVIXA, InfoComm Show Daily, and Systems Contractor News for a virtual preview of InfoComm 2021. During this single-day event, you'll get a sneak peek of InfoComm education sessions, the hottest technology on the show floor, and have the ability to network with other InfoComm attendees ahead of the show.