Get the knowledge base you need to understand the basics of audiovisual installations. You’ll learn the skills integrators need to be successful, and the types of projects you could be working on.
"I found the Installation Online course very useful in preparing for the CTS®Exam. Our company has all employees who are preparing for CTS exams complete the training modules."— Chad Swiggum, CTS, Baker Audio Visual, LLC
This online course lets you learn at your own pace, while testing your knowledge along the way. It also includes a step-by-step connector termination video library to reinforce installation skills.
Throughout this course you will:
- Break down a typical AV jobsite
- Review the essentials of circuit and signal theory
- Explore cables and connectors found on the jobsite
- Learn about the tools used in typical AV terminations
- Interpret diagrams and drawings that dictate installations in AV spaces
Who Should Take This Course:
- Anyone who works in, or has the responsibility for the installation of audiovisual facilities
Elements of System Fabrication Online and Elements of Setup and Verification Online. You may also wish to consider Installation 1: System Fabrication and Installation 2: Setup and Verification classroom courses for a hands-on, practical experience with guidance from AVIXA instructors and peers alike.