Members' Virtual Roundtable India/GCC: AV Technology Creates Smart Learning Environment
The July AVIXA Members’ Virtual Roundtable for the India and GCC region invites business leaders to come together to discuss how smart learning environments are enhanced through AV technology. The roundtable is your platform to connect with other members in the region to exchange ideas and learn from each other’s experience and insights. In this session, we will share thoughts on AV best practices that create exceptional experiences in the education space.
The roundtable will begin with a keynote presentation, before participants will be discussing in smaller groups under guidance of group moderators. Towards the end of the event, moderators will summarise the key findings and highlights from each break out room to share with the larger group of participants. See below agenda details.
Who Should Attend
CEO, Executives and Senior managers managing enterprises or business units in India and GCC who are current AVIXA members.
Please register ASAP to secure your spot. Spaces are limited. Register Now.
4:00 p.m. – 4:20 p.m. (India Standard Time)
- Welcome by Jonathan Seller, Sr Director of Development (APAC), AVIXA
- Keynote address by Jonathan Tulip, Principal Audio Visual Consultant; Venav Media & Technology Consultants
- Brief introduction of session moderators:
- Mr. Naveen Sridhara, Country Manager, Beyerdynamic India Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru
- Mr. Vineet Singh, Director, HMPL Consulting Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru
- Mr. Mradul Sharma, Principal, 3C Design Networks, Bengaluru
- Mr. Gagan Verma, Executive Director (India & SAARC), Crestron Electronics, New Delhi
- Mr. Manojkumar Soni (CTS), Managing Director, AV4U, Ahmedabad
- Mr. Ashwin Desai, President & CEO, A & T Video Networks Pvt. Ltd, Madurai
- Mr. Prashant Govindan, Independent Technology & Business Consultant, Mumbai
- Mr. Kandasamy Ganesan (CTS), Managing Director & Instructor, E-Sharp, Dubai
4:20 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (India Standard Time)
- Discussions at Break out Rooms.
5:00 p.m. –5:30 p.m. (India Standard Time)
- Summary of essential points and highlights from each break-out rooms by moderator
- Wrap up
08 July 2020
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
India Standard Time