CTS-D Prep can help ease your nerves and boost your confidence before you take the CTS®-D exam. Through this course, you will practice your test-taking skills and focus on specific areas of AV design you need to focus your study time.
Who Should Take This Course
- Are a current CTS® holder
- Have minimum of two years’ experience in audiovisual installation
- Assess client needs
- Prepare AV design documents
- Coordinate and collaborate with other trades to create AV systems that satisfy client requirements
It is strongly recommended that students have in-depth knowledge of AV math or have taken AV Math for Design Online. Additionally, the CTS-D candidate should take AV Design 1: Environment, AV Design 2: Infrastructure and AV Design 3: Applied Design — or be experienced designers. Explore design track courses.
This course is intended as a final review before the exam.
- Explore the CTS®-D exam format
- Learn test-taking strategies and what to expect the day of the exam
- Review design terminology and AV design math skills
- Study the processes associated with designing an AV environment and infrastructure
- Identify CTS-D exam study needs with drills and exercises including concepts, math formulas, vocabulary and diagrams
- Prepare with practice questions and study drills
- Study with the help of facilitators
- Completion of this program in no way guarantees that you will pass the CTS-D exam, nor will this program cover all the topics listed in the test outline.
- By registering for this course, you are not signing up for the CTS-D exam. The CTS-D exam must be applied for, paid for and then scheduled separately at a Pearson VUE Testing Center.
- Please refer to the CTS-D Candidate Handbook at avixa.org/ctsd for details.
Certification Renewal Units
Integrate is Australia's premier annual AV and Integration trade show. This two-day event is a hub of activity for local and global brands to showcase solutions and products to AV technicians and corporate end users, meet with buyers, integrators and distributors, and celebrate the latest industry developments.