Explore key math formulas typical in AV system design. Increase your confidence through practical examples and practice problems. Walk away with the important skills you can apply immediately to your work. Learn at your own pace in this online course.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Develop mathematical proficiency using calculations necessary for AV system design
- Review viewing parameters like distance, image size, and projection considerations
- Learn about loudspeaker spacing, impedance, and proper wattage
- Explore infrastructure considerations like conduit capacity, jam ratio, and more
- Students are strongly encouraged to complete AV Math Online.
- Who Should Take This Course:
- Audiovisual design professionals
- Individuals preparing for the CTS-D exam
- Those needing a refresher course
- CTS®, CTS-D and CTS-I holders who need continuing education renewal units (RUs)
- AV Design 1: Environment Online
- AV Design 2: Infrastructure Online
- AV Design 3: Applied Design Online