The AVIXA Asia-Pacific Member Forum invites business professionals from across the APAC region to connect with other members in the region, exchange ideas and learn from each other’s experience and insights.
The forum will begin with a keynote presentation, before participants will be discussing in smaller groups under guidance of group moderators. Towards the end of the event, moderators will summarise the key findings and highlights from each break-out room to share with the larger group of participants.
Highlights from the AVIXA 2020 Industry Outlook Trends Analysis (IOTA) Report
We will provide a summary and insider’s look into the findings from the AVIXA 2020 Industry Outlook Trends Analysis (IOTA) report.
Participants will then break into smaller breakout rooms groups to exchange points of views on what these key AV trends and market sizing data mean for business models and the future of the pro-AV industry in the Asia-Pacific region.
To participate, please indicate your AVIXA membership during the registration process. If you are not yet a member, please consider signing up at minimum as a free Basic member.
Registration is free, but you must be an AVIXA member. If you are not a current member, we invite you to sign up for free Basic membership.
1:30 p.m. – 1:50 p.m. Singapore Time / 3:30 p.m. - 3:50 p.m. AEST
- Welcome & keynote presentation by Jonathan Seller, Sr Director of Development (APAC), AVIXA
- Brief introduction of the AVIXA Members moderating the breakout room groups:
- Bharath Kumar, Managing Director, Kramer Electronics, Bangalore & AVIXA Board of Directors
- Ratnesh Javeri (CTS-D), Managing Director, Innovative Systems & Solutions, Mumbai & past AVIXA Board of Director
- Kandasamy Ganesan (CTS), Managing Director & Instructor, E-Sharp, Dubai
- Moderator views on the important points highlighted from each break-out rooms/Wrap up
1:50 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. Singapore Time / 3:50 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. AEST
- Discussions in Break out rooms
2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. Singapore Time / 4:30 p.m. - 5 p.m. AEST
23 September 2020
1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Singapore Standard Time
Networking and Community