Attendees will learn the latest technologies that can capture data on how customers move and engage throughout the physical journey and how they interface with digital signage. We'll explore how measurement technologies can interface with and be layered on top of digital signage with CMS Software platforms to perform rules-based tasks. We'll also look at alternative definitions of not only what to measure, but how – including ROI, ROO, User Journeys, and other ways to know if your digital signage is performing in the greater context of the venue ecosystem.
Join this April Power Hour to:
- Learn a range of technologies that capture engagement, help tailor experiences, and how they interface with digital signage.
- Explore how measurement technologies can interface with and be layered on top of digital signage.
- Look at alternative definitions of not only what to measure, but how - including ROI, ROO, User Journeys, etc.
- Discuss other ways to know if your digital signage is performing in the greater context of the venue ecosystem.
A rising focus on enhanced customer service is prompting verticals like hospitality and retail to study investments in interactive and LED screens, according to AVIXA’s IOTA report. Digital signage and network technology managers and integrators can get the latest on new trends, technologies, and applications for digital signage systems in AVIXA’s monthly D=SIGN Power Hour. Learn more about the D=SIGN Power Hour series.
CTS: 1 CTS-D: 1
*RU approval is pending.
Head of Sales America
- Coumba is a results-driven sales leader with over 15 years of experience in Digital Marketing, Analytics, Computer Vision/AI, and dOOH/pOOH.
- The French American Chamber of Commerce (NYC) awarded her 'Salesperson of the Year' in 2021.
- Coumba applies her knowledge of business strategy and in-depth customer insights to help dOOH, pOOH, and Retail Media expand and thrive through real-time audience measurement and analytics.
- Coumba lives with her 2-year-old daughter and husband in NYC.
- Out of work, Coumba is part of a humanitarian association for the development of schools in West Africa.
- Bill is CEO of BlueZoo, Inc, an innovator in audience and occupancy measurement technologies.
- Bill earlier served as CEO of Arkeia Software and of Parascale, Inc.
- He previously worked in senior management roles as SVP of the International Business Unit at Gateway computer and General Manager of Small Business Solutions at Western Digital.
- Bill was an early employee of Red Brick Systems and Blue Martini Software, which executed IPOs in 1996 and 2001.
- Bill holds an MSEECS from MIT and an MBA from Harvard.
The Winston Research Group
- Rob Winston is the founder of The Winston Research Group, a media and marketing research consulting firm.
- He and his team work with retail, marketing and digital media companies, using analytics to effectively set, measure and achieve revenue and growth objectives.
- Winston is a seasoned media and marketing professional, with over 25 years of experience in a variety of media and research roles.
- He uses this knowledge and expertise to help companies with their research and marketing strategies, sales, advertising, and execution measurement.
Phenix Consulting LLC
- Sam’s 25+ year career has spanned engineering, business development, and corporate leadership.
- She has a history of driving display technology innovations across multiple, demanding vertical markets, while serving in leadership roles at companies such as Leyard, Planar, Intel, Dell, and Barco.
- Sam now runs a consulting business, focused serving clients in the AV and display industry.
- As past chair of AVIXA, Sam continues to be an active member of the AV volunteer community.
- She is currently the chair of the AVIXA Leadership Search Committee (LSC).
- She is also heavily involved with The Society for Information Display (SID) and currently serves as Regional Vice President for the Pacific & South Americas.
12 April 2023
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time