CTS Renewal Application (Online Version)
Simple Steps to Renew Your CTS
Log in to AVIXA's training catalog and access your CTS transcript to begin the renewal process.
Follow the prompts when completing your application and refer to these instructions.
- Log into AVIXA's training catalog and select the “CTS Renewal Transcript.”
- Verify that the RUs you earned through AVIXA courses are listed.
- If applicable, click “Add Courses” and select other training you completed. You must include the certificate of completion.
- When you have the required RUs listed on the transcript, and if you are within the permissible renewal period, select “Renew Your CTS.”
- Verify your indicative data, electronically sign the code of ethics, and enter your payment information.
- You will receive a receipt for your renewal transaction as confirmation.
- Shortly after, the courses listed on your CTS renewal transcript will move to the Education History tab.
The online renewal application is the quickest and easiest way to renew, but if you're having difficulty we have your version of the "easy button."
Join AVIXA, InfoComm Show Daily, and Systems Contractor News for a virtual preview of InfoComm 2021. During this single-day event, you'll get a sneak peek of InfoComm education sessions, the hottest technology on the show floor, and have the ability to network with other InfoComm attendees ahead of the show.