NOTE: This class is archived
AVIXA has been in the business of educating the AV industry with technical training for a long time. As a way to ensure that we can keep bringing you updated content like our forthcoming course on AV over IP called AVoIP Foundations, unfortunately, we cannot maintain some of our older content like the current course.
That said, we feel that this content, at its core, can still be useful to many of our members so we’ve decided to keep it live, but forgive any of its dated elements for now. Some of those graphics sure are dated!
We hope to be able to get back to this content soon to give it a much-needed facelift and update, but, for now, we hope you still find the content useful.
And be sure to check out our new content like AVoIP Foundations when it is released or many of our other updated offerings.
Digital signage is more than technology. It is a proven means of capturing the attention of technology-savvy audiences everywhere. With this online course, you can turn your digital signage into a powerful and affordable tool for your organization.
- Learn the fundamentals of digital signage
- Discover top methods of content management and governance
- Explore how to manage a signage network
- Learn to choose and implement digital signage systems
- Create a project plan for deploying a digital signage system
- Review best practices for audience interaction and feedback mechanisms
- Provide solutions for sustainable, scalable digital signage software and hardware
- Learn techniques to make signage a powerful, sustainable communications tool
"I really enjoyed Digital Signage for Technology Managers and have recommended it to two of my colleagues who are also dealing with digital signage systems around the building. … It had a lot of real world information I’m going to try and implement, including a list of questions/information to gather from all of the appropriate stakeholders for each sign."— Amanda Braddy, CTS®, Video Editor, PCCA Features
This online course helps you learn at your own pace by blending online lessons and multimedia content. It includes section tests to track your progress, and is full of success stories to help you create exceptional experiences for corporate and higher education communities.
Who Should Take This Course:
- Technology managers in corporate and higher education markets