AVIXA Course Cancellation Policy
- If you cancel 30 or more calendar days prior to the beginning of a course, you may either apply your registration fee one time only to another class in the same calendar year or be issued a full refund.
- If you cancel less than 30 calendar days prior to the beginning of a course, you may apply your registration fee one time only to another class in the same calendar year, but there is no refund.
- If no virtual or onsite class is offered in the same calendar year, you may apply your enrollment fee to another course the following year. Only one transfer is allowed per registrant/registration.
- No-shows are not refunded, nor are they given credit for a transfer.
- Online course registration adjustments can be made within three business days of purchase through Customer Service. Beyond that, all online course purchases are final.
- AVIXA reserves the right to cancel courses due to lack of enrollment. Non-refundable expenses are the responsibility of the registrant.
- Classroom courses will begin and end as scheduled. Any student who misses two hours or more of class time will not be granted a certificate of completion or earn any renewal units (RUs).
- A place in the course will be reserved for you upon receipt of full payment. If full payment has not been received, a seat for you in the course cannot be guaranteed and may be forfeited.
For assistance with your account, please contact your customer service representative or call the customer service team at 1.800.659.7469, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. ET.
Email us: email@example.com