CTS-D Exam prep
How to Prepare for Your CTS-Design (CTS-D) Exam
To sit for the CTS-D Exam, you must have:
- Earned the CTS designation
- Two years of experience in design, including designated experience in specific tasks found in the CTS-D Handbook
Courses to Help You Prep
Many designers prepare for their CTS-D by taking
Upcoming CTS-D Prep Courses
- AV Design 1: Environment ( online, classroom)
- AV Design 2: Infrastructure ( online, classroom)
- AV Design 3: Applied Design ( online, classroom)
View FREE sample questions to gauge your preparedness.
Looking for one resource to help you prepare?
Want to train your whole team?
We can bring our instructors to you with contract training and optional onsite testing after the prep course. Learn more about this cost and time-saving option.
Need personalized solutions? Call +1.703.273.7200 to talk to our Customer Service Team about planning a customized path.
Remember: There is no single publication or class that will prepare you for the exam, nor are you obligated to take AVIXA courses.
Note: avixa.org is the only source for official materials. If you see AVIXA education or CTS® certification practice exams on a website other than avixa.org, they could be fraudulent.