To create a community for current and future technology management professionals to discuss our collective interests, share best practices and diverse perspectives while collaborating with other AVIXA groups and the industry as a whole, while also supporting existing and emerging audiovisual technology, and creating solutions as a service. We intend to further this mission by serving as subject matter experts for our institutions and companies, advocating for them and our clients, and by serving as liaisons to manufacturers and integrators, sharing valuable feedback based on our real-world experiences in the interest of our mutual benefit.
2024 Council Goals
- Continue to grow active members through outreach to potentially interested individuals as well as by reaching out to existing members who have not been active.
- Hold meetings for members in the EMEA (European and Middle Eastern), and APAC (Asia and Pacific) regions.
- Increase participation in meetings through wider ranges of topics, potentially through crowd sourcing of topics. (There are wider ranges of topics that we can discuss beyond just the technical side of the job.)
- Survey membership to determine what they would like to see at IC 2024 in terms of meetups or other events.
- Increase active membership through the creation of sub-groups within the council to focus on particular areas.
- Partner with other councils such as the Women's Council and Young Professionals
Council to cross pollinate membership as well as to gain information for our members
and share what we know with others.
Tech Managers Council Co-Chairs
Jeremy Blasnogame CTS-D, AQAV, CQD,
DMC-D-4K, Q-SYS, Dante 2, DSCE
AV Systems Engineer
Children's Mercy Kansas City
Josh Kaufman, M.Ed, CTS
Campus AV Services Coordinator
TTS AV- Medford
Technology Managers Forum - AV Standards: Before, During and After the Pandemic
Sponsored by Mediasite, Technology Managers in the industry sat down and discussed what strategies Tech Managers can use to implement and adopt AV standards in an organization. Check out the recording below.
AV Standards Before During and After the Pandemic
Activities and Resources
- Webinar: Higher Ed Tech Support