Wondering how you can help the growth of the AV industry?
Here are a few key ways you can assist:
- Share the story of AV careers at local schools in your area
- Visit local career fairs or opportunities to showcase your company as a leader in the industry
- Partner with maker-spaces, coding camps, STEM programs, etc., in your region
- Work with AVIXA to get our curriculum in your school (or a school near you)
Use these resources to tell the story of AV careers:
- AV Fast Facts
- AV Internship Program Guide
- Exploring AV Careers Presentation
- Exploring AV Careers Brochure
- Workforce Toolkit
AVIXA and its foundation also partner with education institutions to develop a larger pool of qualified AV professionals. These collaborative relationships build pathways for more students to enter our industry.
Through these programs, AVIXA provides schools with curriculum that introduces students to fundamentals of audio, video, networking, and other necessary skills for providing AV solutions and experiences. AVIXA will also give students the resources needed to gain their CTS® designation before entering the AV workforce.
It all starts with a few simple steps:
- Begin the conversation with institutions in your area.
- Share our career resources with faculty, administrators, and students
- Discuss available curriculum options with AVIXA.
- Provide career support for students who complete the program.
Don’t worry, you’re not in this alone. AVIXA will be there every step of the way. To learn more, contact us: [email protected]
The AVIXA Foundation is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization operated for the public good on behalf of AVIXA™. With the help of AVIXA members and the entire audiovisual industry, the Foundation maintains a rigorous agenda of charitable functions and programs.
We thank the many generous supporters of our work. Without them, we couldn’t advance the industry and pave the way for its thriving future.
For inquires and donations, contact us: [email protected]
"We were looking to create a new program to address these needs when we first connected with AVIXA. It turned out to be a perfect match. Our plan is to become the premier site for AV technician training in New England. There is a clear demand and great jobs waiting."
Larson Rogers, Dean of Academic Affairs, BFIT
The AVIXA Foundation is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization operated for the public good on behalf of AVIXA™, the Audiovisual and Integrated Experience Association, producer of InfoComm trade shows around the world, and the international trade association representing the audiovisual industry.