CTS Prep can help ease your nerves and boost your confidence before you take the CTS® exam. Through this course, you will practice your test-taking skills and focus on specific areas of AV design you need to focus your study time.
"I would definitely recommend CTS Prep to anyone seeking to pass the CTS exam. Some of the best information I got from the course was the memorization tricks like VIR and PIV formulas."
— John Doyle, CTS, University of Illinois Chicago
Who Should Take This Course
- People who are preparing for AVIXA’s Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) credential
Students needing extra preparation in AV math are recommended to take AV Math for Design Online.
In this three-day course you will:
- Explore the CTS® exam format
- Work collaboratively
- Learn test-taking strategies and what to expect the day of the exam
- Study with the help of industry experts
- Identify CTS exam study needs with drills and exercises including concepts, math formulas, vocabulary and diagrams
- Review exam content areas including creating, operating, and servicing AV solutions, as well as conducting management activities
- Completion of this program in no way guarantees that you will pass the CTS exam, nor will this program cover all the topics listed in the test outline.
- By registering for this course, you are not signing up for the CTS exam. The CTS exam must be applied for, paid for and then scheduled separately at a Pearson VUE Testing Center.
- Please refer to the CTS Candidate Handbook or avixa.org/cts for details.
Pricing and Availability
List/Basic: $1,199 (USD)
Premium: $1,019 (USD)
Elite: $899 (USD)
CTS Prep Online
Learn at your own pace with CTS Prep Online.
Free for AVIXA members!
Save Money: Bring Our Training to Your Office
Get the same expert instruction your staff would receive if they came to classes around the world, but without the added expense of student travel.
CTS Pre-Paid Exam Cards
Pre-paid CTS cards are a great way to pay for a CTS exam and take it when you're ready. Purchase for yourself or your team!