AVIXA has a long tradition of facilitating industry experts providing education and training to others. Whether it’s at our InfoComm shows, via webinars or at regional training classroom events, you know you’re getting relevant content from subject matter experts who want to help others succeed in their profession.
This list represents who our volunteer faculty members worked for and their credentials when they volunteered for AVIXA in 2018.
- Jim Benya, PE, FIES, IALD, LC
Benya Lighting Design
As a teacher of lighting design and applications, Jim Benya, PE, FIES, IALD, LC, is one of the world's best. He started teaching lighting in 1974 and in 40 years has become recognized worldwide as a clear communicator, practical environmentalist and passionate designer. He is a certified AIA professional development education provider, a certified ASID/IIDA interior design continuing education provider, and one of the top public speakers in the field. A former adjunct professor of architecture and design at California College of Art, the University of California at Berkeley, the University of Michigan and Lawrence Institute of Technology, he has taught more than 400 CEU programs, 300 college classes, and given more than 200 speeches about lighting at LightFair, NeoCon, Designers Saturday and other gatherings of the trade.
Benya is also an accomplished photographer and widely published in the field of architecture and interior design. In 1994, he started teaching a basic class in photography for architects, interior designers and lighting designers that has become one of his most popular.
He has been an AVIXA Instructor since 1998.
- Alan Brawn, CTS
Alan C. Brawn is a principal of Brawn Consulting, an audiovisual and digital signage consulting, educational development and market intelligence firm with national exposure to major manufacturers, distributors and integrators. Brawn was previously President of Telanetix and National Business Development and Product Marketing Director for Samsung Electronics.
An AV industry veteran with 30 years’ experience, Brawn was one of the founding members of Hughes-JVC. He is a recognized author for leading AV industry magazines such as Systems Contractor News, Digital Signage Magazine and AV Technology.
Brawn is a member of the Imaging Science Foundation and Managing Director of ISF Commercial. He is CTS® certified, on the Senior Faculty of AVIXA and as moderator of the ANSI Projected Images Task Group, created a new contrast standard for the industry.
He is a member of the International Commission on Display Metrology for the Society of Information Display. Once a chairman of the Digital Signage Foundation, Brawn continues to develop the groundwork for certifying professionals as a Director of the Digital Signage Experts Group.
Brawn was awarded the coveted AVIXA Volunteer of the Year Award for 2011 and Hall of Fame recognition from rAVe in 2004.
- Greg Bronson, CTS-D
Technical Advisor, AVIXA
Greg Bronson, CTS-D, is currently a Technical Advisor for AVIXA’s Learning Department. Prior to joining AVIXA staff, Greg provided technical support of AV/IT technologies for higher education in both private and public university settings. Greg has worked as technician, service manager and system designer/project manager over a 30+ year career in AV. He is also a long time volunteer and SME with AVIXA including leadership roles within it’s standards, education and committees/councils programs.
- Jeremy Caldera, CTS-D, CTS-I
CEO, IAS Technologies
With a bachelor’s degree in Audio Arts and Acoustics from Columbia College and 11 Years in the audiovisual industry in sales engineering and design engineering, Jeremy Caldera is CEO of IAS Technology in Peoria, Illinois. He specializes in AV design for higher education, medical simulation, command and control centers, conference and training rooms, and any other facility with AV systems or needs. Jeremy is part of the elite group of dual certification CTS®-D and CTS®-I holders.
Along with instructing for AVIXA, Jeremy currently assists with curriculum development and is an instructor in the Audio Arts and Acoustics department at Columbia College in Chicago teaching Audiovisual System Design. Jeremy is also a part of the AVIXA faculty teaching CTS Prep. He spends free time being involved with AVIXA committees, doing professional voice over work, with his two children and competition shooting and golfing.
- John Campanella, CTS-D
Owner, Campanella Associates, LLC
John V. Campanella, CTS®-D, is President/CEO of Campanella Associates, LLC. Campanella was one of the first recipients of the CTS-D designation. He has been designing systems for more than 23 years and has completed more than 2,500 projects. His career spans four disciplines of the AV industry. Starting in 1981 with Blonder Tongue, he helped engineer and oversee manufacturing of some of the first pay-per-view systems equipment. In 1984, he joined Smith-Meeker Engineering and was involved in the design and integration of AV systems for FORTUNE 100® companies. Campanella joined Shen Milsom & Wilke in 1986 as head of the newly formed company's audiovisual design consulting department. In 1997 he formed MDCI, a company that provides design engineering and control system software for corporations, educational facilities and residential projects. Campanella is an AVIXA Academy Senior Faculty member. He is actively involved in CTS-D certification development and the creation and delivery of AVIXA's design curriculum.
- Paul Depperschmidt, CTS
Global Business Development Manager AV Integration Market, Cisco
His background in the AV industry includes many years as a systems sales specialist for Pro Line Video in Austin, TX, and VP of Sales for Technical Industries in Atlanta. Both were systems integrator/dealers. He has also worked for Panasonic BTSC, Faroudja Laboratories and ASPI Digital in sales, marketing and management capacities.
Depperschmidt served many years as AVIXA's Professional Education and Training Committee's (PETC's) InfoComm Conference Subcommittee Chair, where he implemented the "Super Tuesday" programs and facilitated its Technology Trends program and has been instrumental in expanding the program to more than 9,500 registrations in 2009.
- Gain Foster, CTS
Gain (yes, that is his real name) has worked for 20+ years in the audio/visual industry. His duties have ranged from basic install, service and programming of A/V systems to the management of multi-million dollar integrated systems. Gain has recently defected from the Integration side of the A/V industry and is now a consultant for K2 Audio.
- Roy A. Hermanson, Jr., CTS-D, CTS-I
Regional Applications Specialist, Extron Electronics, Inc.
Roy Hermanson, Jr., CTS®-D, CTS-I, has more than 25 years of experience and brings hands-on knowledge in rental, staging and systems integration to the job. His expertise includes audio, film, slide, data and video technologies in both the residential and commercial markets. As a Regional Applications Specialist, he works with Extron dealers and integrators in the northeast, providing training and support for their sales and technical staff. He also is an instructor at Extron Institute and at trade shows. Additionally Hermanson is an instructor at CEDIA, NSCA and AVIXA, where he is an AVIXA Faculty member as well as having earned both CTS-D and CTS-I accreditations. Prior to Extron, he worked at Crestron, providing training and trade show support and AV workshops as the Technical Director.
- Mike Keadle, CTS-I, CTS-D
A/V Division Manager, Network Cabling Services
Mike is the A/V Division Manager for NCS in Houston, TX. He has been involved in the AV industry for over 20 years. He first started as a live sound engineer in the music industry then moved into the commercial AV world. Mike worked as an Installer, Project Manager, Design Engineer, and Technical Operations Director prior to joining NCS. He earned his Bachelor’s Degree from Belmont University in Nashville, Tennessee as a Music Business major with an emphasis in Audio Engineering. He also earned his CTS-D and CTS-I certifications through InfoComm International, and his CQD and CQT certifications through AQAV. Mike has been an AVIXA university faculty member for the last 9 years, has also served on numerous industry committees, and written articles for Industry publications.
- Max Kopsho, CTS-D, CTS-I- PMP, CCNA, CCNA Security, CQT
Director of Training, Middle Atlantic Products, Inc.
Max Kopsho has 28 years of in-depth experience with AV systems, computers, computer networks, network security, telecom, videoconferencing and collaborative systems. He holds advanced certifications in project management, networking, network security, operational excellence, QA/QC and audiovisual design and installation. He has achieved a great deal of success in network security, technology channel sales and channel/market development. He has been a Senior Faculty member for AVIXA for over a decade and was the 2010 Educator of the Year.
Kopsho has developed and executed comprehensive global training programs for industry associations, channel partners and technology manufacturers. His experience in unified communications includes video conference and collaborative environment design for global enterprises, development, training and implementation.
He served in the U.S. Army for 10 years where he gained his initial experience in computer/electronics technology and worked with complex computer networks, advanced radar systems, specialized electronics, and thermal and night vision imaging devices. Kopsho is also the author of The Art and Science of Da Vinci Sales—The Seven Keys to Selling Like Leonardo, which outlines the keys to selling technology in today’s marketplace.
- Travis Lisk, CTS-I
VP of Technical Operations
Travis Lisk, CTS®-I, is Vice President of Technical Operations for Advanced AV Systems Integration in West Chester, Pennsylvania. Since starting with Advanced AV in 1988, Lisk has held many diverse positions with the firm — from Installation Technician when he was installing systems, to Engineering Manager, when he was responsible for the oversight of the day-to-day operations of the engineering department and quality assurance program at the firm. Prior to joining Advanced AV, Lisk was the Director of Instructional Technology Support at Eastern University in St Davids, Pennsylvania. He is has been instrumental in the continuing development of AVIXA's installation courses and handbooks.
- Mario J. Maltese, CTS-D, CTS-I
CEO, Audio Visual Resources, Inc.
Mario J. Maltese, CTS®-D, CTS-I, is CEO of Audio Visual Resources, Inc., an ISO 9001:2008 registered company. Maltese has been in the industry for more than 41 years, with extensive experience in AV systems design and installation, as well as the leadership and management of the engineered systems integration business. Awarded AVIXA’s Educator of the Year in 2004 and the Fred Dixon Service in Education Award in 2010, he holds an MEE (Electrophysics) and a BEE (Microwave Engineering). He is a Senior Faculty member at AVIXA, and is a member of the Audio Engineering Society, the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, and a Senior Member of the American Society for Quality (ASQ). Maltese formerly served on the AVIXA Professional Education and Training Committee as the Chairperson for Curriculum, and he currently participates on the AVIXA Certification Committee. He is the author of “AV 9000: Defining Quality in Engineered Audio Visual Systems” and holds an Amateur Extra Class FCC license.
- Jim Maltese, CTS-D, CTS-I
President, Audio Visual Resources, Inc.
James E. Maltese, CTS®-D, CTS-I, is President of Audio Visual Resources, Inc., of Williston Park, NY. He has received his MSME from Stanford University, and his BSME from the MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology). He has been in the AV industry for more than 12 years. He is an AVIXA Faculty Member, and has instructed for several Institute for Professional Development (IPD) design courses at InfoComm trade shows.
His undergraduate education focused on management, manufacturing and presentations, while he pursued a more design-oriented program in his master's curriculum. He has worked his way through the ranks as an AV technician, assembling as well as installing. As Project Engineer (Project Manager/Engineer), he has led very successful and profitable projects in the high pressure, high profile financial markets, from design to integration to completion. Maltese has consistently managed his projects at a high level of efficiency, effectively completing his projects at a fraction of the estimated time.
- Gordon Moore, CTS
Vice President, Sales, Lectrosonics, Inc.
Gordon Moore, CTS®, is Vice President at Lectrosonics. Selected Educator of the Year 2000 by AVIXA, Moore has been active as an instructor for AVIXA since 1991. He is a Senior Faculty member for AVIXA University and a member of PETC.
"I started teaching for AVIXA in 1991 when I was invited to teach short segments on audio for Fred Dixon and Scott Sharer at the summer IPD. The 'A' in AV was not getting a lot of training exposure and I found it very rewarding to work with the AVIXA crew developing audio course materials. The effort really took off in later years and soon I was teaching IPD classes and University sections. By 2000, I was teaching 20 days per year.
"Today's staff at AVIXA are among the most dedicated adult teaching professionals I have ever met. The programs and the value of the CTS certifications have come such a long way since 1991. I'm really honored to be invited again to continue teaching in this interesting and exciting industry."
- Ed Morman, CTS-D, CTS-I
- L. William Nattress III, CTS-D, CTS-I
Principal, Biamp Systems
L. William Nattress III, CTS®-D, CTS-I, worked in the audiovisual industry for 15 years before joining Shen Milsom & Wilke in 1999. He began his career as an electrician while studying electrical engineering at Northern Illinois University. He is well known throughout the professional audiovisual industry, and has more than 30 years of project management experience in the design, engineering, installation and integration of audio, video, conferencing and control systems. As an Associate Principal at SM&W, he was responsible for developing and maintaining client relationships, maintaining project deliverable schedules, quality control of deliverable documents and drawings, and ensuring that the project's established budget is maintained. His experience in control system design and programming was used as the foundation for his authoring of the chapter on remote controls systems in the book Basics of Audio and Visual Systems Design: Revised Edition.
Nattress has been recognized by the industry for a number of his facility designs along with assisting many manufacturers in designing and improving system integration products and applications. His extensive "hands on" project experience and interest in his profession have fostered practical and creative approaches for audiovisual systems. Nattress developed the technology concept that lead to construction of Chicago's Millennium Park Video Fountains using LED video wall technology in a true waterfall environment. This project was awarded first place honors by ARCHI-TECH Magazine in 2005 for its design excellence.
A member of AVIXA’s Professional Education and Training Committee (PETC) since 1999, he has served as chair of the certification subcommittee from 2003-2005 and PETC chair from 2006-2008. He is a senior faculty member for AVIXA. He has taught several sessions of AVIXA's design track courses and presented at InfoComm trade shows both in North America and abroad. He played a key leadership role in the technical research and editing of AVIXA's power and grounding curriculum. He was awarded AVIXA's Educator of the Year in 2009.
- Peter H. Putman, CTS, ISF
ROAM Consulting LLC
Peter H. Putman, CTS®, ISF, is President of ROAM Consulting LLC in Doylestown, PA. He provides consulting, training and product testing/development services to manufacturers of electronic displays, interfaces and digital TV and video equipment. In addition, he edits and publishes HDTVexpert.com, a website focused on digital TV, HDTV and display technologies.
Putman has written extensively on HDTV and display technology for numerous consumer and trade magazines, and is a frequent speaker at major trade shows and technical conferences, including the Consumer Electronics Show, the National Association of Broadcasters trade show, the Hollywood Post Alliance Technology Retreat, and the U.S.-based InfoComm International trade show. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications from Seton Hall University and a Master of Science degree in Television and Film from Syracuse University.
Putman is a member of AVIXA faculty, as well as a member of the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers (SMPTE) and Society for Information Display (SID). He also holds certifications from AVIXA(CTS) and the Imaging Science Foundation (ISF), and has held Amateur Radio Extra Class license KT2B since 1982. He received the Educator of the Year Award at InfoComm 2008.
- Justin Rexing, M.S., CTS-D, ISF-C, DMC-E
AV Systems Designer, Western Kentucky University
Justin holds a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems, a Master's Degree in Facility Design/Sports Administration and is currently pursuing a Master's Degree in Homeland Security Sciences. Justin has worked at Western Kentucky University for 10 years and is the owner of an AV consulting firm. Justin has served on several AVIXA committees and task forces including PETC, Networked AV Systems, and the AV Implementation Handbook task force. Justin also has presented at UBTech12 on Project Design and Management.
- Bill Sharer, CTS
Founding Partner, Navigate Management Consulting
Bill Sharer, CTS®, has more than 25 years of AVIXA seminar, workshop and Institute for Professional Development (IPD) course design and leadership. As a founding partner at Navigate Management Consulting, he’s a seasoned consultant to the communications industry in marketing, management, sales and human resources. He was AVIXA Educator of the Year in 2003 and currently serves as President of Exxel Management & Marketing Corp. in Lambertville, NJ.
- Jim Smith, CTS-D
Executive Team Member, Sound Control Technologies
Currently employed by Sound Control Technologies, Jim Smith, CTS-D®, has been involved in the design and integration of innovative electronic systems for more than 25 years. His experience includes design of audio system electronics, telephone interfaces, cameras and other subsystems while at PictureTel. He was heavily involved in the development of Certified Videoconferencing Engineer testing and certification programs at both PictureTel and Polycom. Prior to the communications industry, Smith was involved in the design and development of advanced electronics for military laser and smart-weapons systems.
He has been published in the AVIXA reissue of the Wadsworth classic The Basics of Audio and Visual Systems Design, The BICSI System Integration Handbook, and was awarded full faculty status by AVIXA. He is frequently called upon as a consultant in the use and applications of conferencing technology by companies around the world.
- Paul Streffon, CTS-D, CTS-I
Training Manager, tvONE Ltd
Paul Streffon, MBA, CTS®-D, CTS-I, tvONE Ltd is a Senior Staff Instructor for AVIXA. With more than 25 years in the industry, Streffon has worked in many audiovisual areas: production, technical, sales and marketing, management and education. He was the national sales manager for Digital Processing Systems, a regional supervisor for Sony Electronics, and director of sales for JAVS. Streffon holds an MBA, a BS in Broadcast Electronics and an FCC General license. He is an AV volunteer for his local church community.
- Steven J. Thorburn, PE, CTS-D, CTS-I, LEED AP
Principal Consultant, Thorburn Associates, Inc.
Steven J. Thorburn enjoys helping others understand the principles of acoustics and audiovisual technology. His dual degrees in electrical engineering and technical theater give him a balanced left brain/right brain approach to project solutions. As a founding principal of Thorburn Associates, he is a licensed engineer with 20+ years' experience in the architectural application of acoustic and audiovisual technology. Educator of the Year, two AVIXA Facility Design awards, noted author and teacher, and experience on more than 2,000 different projects round out his professional career.
"I like teaching because I enjoy helping others understand the principles of acoustics and audiovisual technology. Teaching is not about filling people’s heads with facts; it’s about learning new ways to think about fundamental principles. In that sense, I get as much out of teaching as the students."
- Justin Watts, CTS
D'Angelo and Associates, Inc.
Justin Watts, CTS has spent more than 15 years in AV related endeavors ranging from staging and live production to IT centric collaboration related technologies. He has spent the last 10 years working in the oil and gas industry with a focus on collaborative technologies and the advancement of ultra HD imaging and display technologies.
Starting in 2012 Justin began working for the Apache Corporation as the Global IT/AV Program Manager with key deliverables supporting over 400 conference rooms globally and a number of mission critical operations spaces. In this role he advocated heavily for the consolidation A/V technologies into a core company discipline resulting in a standardized role in design and delivery globally. Justin has a strong passion for the science and art form of AV execution within the IT realm and works regularly with his peers in his local industry to foster this developmental process.
- Jim Yorgey, PE, CTS, LC
Technical Applications Manager, Lutron Electronics Co., Inc.
Jim Yorgey, PE, CTS®, LC, has been employed by Lutron since 1970, working in quality control, engineering, marketing and sales. He is currently Technical Applications Manager Professional Audiovisual (ProAV) Channel providing lighting, lighting control and window treatment products and support. Yorgey holds memberships in IEEE, IESNA and AVIXA and is currently chair of the NLB (National Lighting Bureau). He has served committees of the IESNA, including the Multimedia and Videoconference Lighting, Energy Management, Progress and Residence Lighting committees. He is also a member of the ASHRAE/IESNA Standard 90.1 Project Committee, Energy Efficient Design of New Buildings. Yorgey has a Bachelor Degree of Engineering Technology from Penn State University, is a registered Professional Engineer (PE) in Pennsylvania and has obtained his lighting certification (LC). He is a faculty member at Parsons School of Architecture and AVIXA.
- Paul Zielie, CTS-D, CTS-I
Enterprise Solutions Manager, Harman Professional
Paul Zielie, CTS®-D, CTS®-I is a multi-disciplined generalist with more than 30 years of experience designing and integrating IT, telecommunications and audiovisual (AV) solutions. He is a prolific writer and speaker and is the recipient of the 2015 AVIXA Educator of the year.
His varied specialties include: Solutions architecture, video transport over telecommunications networks, IT security accreditation and mitigation (especially US DoD), network protocols and standards, design for scalability, design for security, design for maintainability, technical documentation and technical education.
Currently Zielie is the Manager of Enterprise Solutions for Harman Professional, a leading manufacturer of control and automation, system-wide switching and audio/video signal distribution, as well as digital signage and technology management. His primary responsibilities are solving the integration issues of enterprise wide AV integration including, security, scalability and maintainability.
- Christa Bender, CTS Pivot Communications
- Jacob Corlett, CTS-D, CTS-I, Biamp Systems
- Joseph Cornwall, CTS-D, CTS-I, Middle Atlantic Products, Inc.
- Jeremy Elsesser, CTS-D, CTS-I, Level 3 Audio Visual
- Christopher Kusek, CTS-D, CTS-I, All Pro Sound
- Christopher Montfort, CTS Google
- Rodrigo Ordonez, CTS-D, K2 Audio, LLC
- Bradley Orme, CTS, Planar
- Lisa Perrine, CTS, Cibola Systems Corporation
- Lillian Rea, CTS-D, CTS-I, Jewish Community Center of SF
- Hope Roth, CTS, Riordan Brothers Audio/Video
- David Aleksandersen, Dataton AB
- Zach Allee, Populous
- Adam Armitage, Consultant
- Robert W. Austin, CTS, The New School
- Ernie Bailey, CTS, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Tim Banting, Global Data
- Ryan Baumann, Crestron Electronics, Inc.
- Mark Beach, ALMA
- Abhay Bhorkar, Netgear
- Christos Birbilis, Belden
- Colin Birney, CTS-D, Birney Consulting
- Joseph Blodgett, Brigham Young University
- Joseph Bocchiaro, The Sextant Group, Inc.
- Vikrant Bodalia, MGM Resorts International (T-Mobile Arena)
- Benjamin Boeshans, CTS-D, iDiBRi
- Bill Boris-Schacter, Tonic Consulting Group
- Mike Brandofino, Department 60
- Jonathan Brawn, CTS, Brawn Consulting
- Vincent Bruno, AlltecPro
- Richard Bugg, Meyer Sound Laboratories Inc.
- Kim Burgess, ACA Projects
- Sean Burke, Paladin Armor
- Yiannis Cabolis, Electrosonic
- Timothy Cape, CTS-D, Technitect, LLC
- Chris Carradine, EcoBee
- Rob Carter, Crestron
- Vic Caruso, Miralupa Inc.
- Leonardo Castellani, 3P Technologies Srl
- John Caton, Cambridge Sound Management
- Joe Chordas, ZeeVee, Inc.
- Dan Clegg, Brigham Young University
- Tom Colman, Shure ICE
- Rob Conant, Cirrent
- Noble Crawford, Video Social Creative
- Marielle Crisanti, Matrix Video Communication Corp.
- Ashley Daigneault, Caster Communications
- Adriano D'Alessio, Lightware Visual Engineering Italia
- Tom Danley, Danley Sound Labs
- Andrew Davis, Wainhouse Research
- Christopher Dechter, CTS-D, CTS-I, Arup
- Ron DeVoe, TOTAL Marketing, LLC
- Matt Dodd, Clavia Group
- Brian Donlan, Crestron Electronics, Inc.
- Bill Dorsey, Association of Luxury Suite Directors
- Simon Dudley, Logitech
- Michael Elliott, CTS, Carnegie Mellon University
- Owen Ellis, AV User Group
- Paul Erickson, IHS Markit
- Matthew Ezold, CTS-D, Cerami & Associates, Inc.
- Bernie Farkus, Audinate
- James Fife, rp Visual Solutions
- Jesse Fishman, CTS-D, The Sextant Group, Inc.
- Mike Fitch, Yamaha Unified Communications
- Peter Fitton, CTS, Clark
- Chris Fitzsimmons, Biamp Systems
- Dan Foley, ALMA
- Rick Foster, Innovative Engineering Services
- Ken Freeman, LEGRAND
- David Friedman, Ayla Networks
- Michael Goldman, CTS, Crestron Electronics, Inc.
- Frank Gonzales, 1 Touch Interactive LLC
- Rich Green, Rich Green Design
- Steve Greenblatt, CTS, Control Concepts, Inc.
- Timothy Griffin, BTX Technologies, Inc.
- Lindsay Grinstead, Tonic Consulting Group
- Kevin Gross, AVA Networks
- David Gunness, Fulcrum Acoustic
- Stephanie Gutnik, BroadSign
- Graeme Harrison, Biamp Systems
- Arsham Hatambeiki, Universal Electronics Inc.
- Larry Heisler, Anixter
- Alesia Hendley, Berry Center - CFISD
- Harry Horn, SCALA
- Rob Houston, Biamp Systems
- Ryan Howard, Goldman Sachs
- Alex Howes, AV Concepts
- Bruce Howze, Community Professional Loudspeakers
- Guillermo Huerta, CTS, Okta
- Charlie Hughes, Excelsior Audio
- Caroline Injoyan, Matrox Graphics Inc.
- Kavitha Iyer, Global Design Strategies
- Roopam Jain, Frost & Sullivan
- Greg Jeffreys, Visual Displays Ltd
- Karl Johnson, Christie Digital Systems, Inc.
- Douglas Jones, Danley Sound Labs
- Kent Jorgensen, IATSE
- Don Keele, JBL Pro, DBK Associates and Labs
- Gary Keene, Google
- Justin Kennington, SDVoE Alliance
- Jason King, WeWork
- Evan Kirstel, EviraHealth
- Mitchell Klein, Z-Wave Alliance
- Thomas Knauss, CTS-D, KMK Technologies
- Steve Koenig, Consumer Technology Association
- Michael Koskinen, New Jersey Institute of Technology
- Yuval Kramer, Kramer Electronics Ltd.
- Richard Krezwick, AEG
- Genio Kronauer, L-Acoustics
- Martin Kuhn, auviso
- Brian Kyed, Airtame
- Bill Lally, CTS, Mode:Green
- Gene LaNois, Nest Labs
- Anika Lauth, Lang AG
- Irwin Lazar, Nemertes Research
- Toine Leerentveld, Crestron Electronics, Inc.
- Keren Lipshitz, Kramer Electronics Ltd.
- Xiaozheng Lu, Luxi Electronics
- Jim Lundy, Aragon Research
- Eleanor Magennis, University of Glasgow
- William Magod, Bestek
- Christopher Maione, CTS-D, Christopher Maione Associates
- David Maldow, Let's Do Video
- Jennifer Mallett, Level Up Your Home
- Brad Malone, Navigate Management Consulting
- Phil Marechal, Revolabs
- Laurent Masia, NETGEAR
- Jens Mayer, Jack Morton Worldwide
- Claudio Mazzucchelli, CM Srl
- Bob McCarthy, Meyer Sound
- Ed McConahgay, RTI Corp
- Brock McGinnis, Westbury National
- Tom McLaughlin, Dobil Laboratories
- Dawn Meade, CTS, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Dave Mendez, Shure Incorporated
- Carlos Miranda, CSU Channel Islands Information Technology Center
- Stuart Mitchell, European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts
- Colin Morris, Adobe Analytics Mobile
- Nate Moyal, FlatFrog
- Thom Mullins, CTS, Affiliated Engineers, NW (AEI)
- Christopher Murphy, CTS-I, CSU Channel Islands Information Technology Center
- Jeff Murray, AVProConnect and Murideo
- Patrick Murray, Controlhaus Systems Design
- Lee Nicholson, Crestron EMEA
- Dirk Noy, WSDG
- Howard Nunes, CTS, PepperDash Technology Corp.
- Aaron Obstfeld, Audio Visual Design Group, Inc.
- Bradley Orme, CTS, Planar
- Richard Packer, Thales
- Andrew Page, CTS, Cornell University
- Randy Pagnan, CTS, rp Visual Solutions
- Ros Parker, Prospects College of Advanced Technology
- Stephen Patterson, Biamp Systems
- Justin Paveley, CTS-D, CTS-I, Focus 21 Visual Communications Limited
- Duncan Peberdy, Droitwich.net
- Caroline Pepper, University of Loughborough
- Alex Peras, Crestron Electronics, Inc.
- Per Persson, Williams Sound
- Armand Rabinowitz, Hospitality Technology Next Generation
- Dave Ravenhill, CTS, Credit Suisse
- Sumanth Rayancha, Pepperdash Technology Corp.
- Eddie Raymond, IATSE
- Essam Refai, CTS-D, CTS-I, Parity Technology Consulting
- Brian Retzlaff, CHIEF / DA-LITE / VADDIO
- Timothy Riek, AVI-SPL
- Steve Riley, CTS-D, CTS-I, Navigate Management Consulting
- Robert Rippee, University of Nevada
- Danny Rogers, AVI-SPL
- Florian Rotberg, Invidis Consulting GmbH
- Daniel Routman, CTS, Ford Audio Video
- Guy Russell, SiliconCore Technology
- Patrick Santucci, CTS-D, AVI Systems
- Cassandra Sardo, NJIT
- Ken Scaturro, IMCCA
- Jamie Sharp, Cisco
- Dale Shirk, Community Professional Loudspeakers
- Alexandre Simionescu, FLOAT4
- Ranjit Singh, NEC Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Nick Smith, AV Concepts
- Davis Soloman, Prospects College of Advanced Technology
- Nathan Spear, Audio Visual Design Group, Inc.
- Josh Srago, CTS, TEECOM
- Bradley Streeter, CTS-I, Brigham Young University
- Mark Stross, ANC Sports Enterprises
- Marla Suttenberg, Sapphire Marketing LLC
- Mark Taylor, The Compass Group-Flik Conference Center Management
- John Thomas, Visitec
- Jon Thompson, Barclays
- Jim Thornton, AV Concepts San Diego
- David Thorson, CTS, AVI-SPL Chicago
- William Tinnel, Utelogy
- Mike Tomei, CTS-D, CTS-I, Tomei AV Consulting LLC
- Carla Gisela Torino, CTS-I, Audio Visual Resources, Inc.
- Shannon Trujillo, PSAV
- Jonathan Tulip, CTS, ASTAD Project Management
- Szabolcs Turi, Lightware Visual Engineering
- David van, Milestone AV Technologies
- Emile Van De Coevering, Socialure
- Brian van der Hagen, AVI Systems
- Roberto Vogliolo, Dooh.it srl
- Amelia Vrabel, Atlona Technologies
- Josiah Way, CTS, California Baptist University
- Art Weeks, ZeeVee, Inc.
- Ira Weinstein, Wainhouse Research
- Daniel Wells, Brigham Young University
- William Whitlock, Whitlock Consulting
- Garry Wicka, LG Electronics Corporation
- Beau Wilder, Plantronics, Inc.
- Stuart Willcocks, CTS-D, CTS-I, Google
- Ben Wilmont, Biamp Systems
- John Wojnicki, Belden
- Scott Woolley, Symetrix Inc.
- Rich Zwiebel, QSC Audio Products, Inc.
- Fred Dixon, Visual Aids Electronic Corportation VAE-Washington, DC
- Dee Friesenborg
- Terry Friesenborg, AVIXA
- Toby Payne, IATSE International
- Luke Rawls
- Joel Rollins, rAVe Publications
- Bob Singleton
- Norval Smith
- Harald Thiel
- Mike Weems, CTS, MCP, Media Consultants
Faculty Criteria and Benefits
How are faculty selected? What are the benefits of becoming an AVIXA instructor?
Meet Our Staff Instructors
Want to find out more about the AV professionals teaching our classes? Learn more about our AVIXA Staff Instructors.