A successful result starts with managing expectations from both internal teams and external clients. We’ll cover how content should be edited, compressed, formatted, and distributed, as well as managing communication and virtually cueing teams during remote production.
Join the April Power Hour to learn how to:
- Handle content through all the stages of production.
- Identify the team players and their roles and coordinate with all parties regarding responsibilities.
- Understand best practices for communications.
Investments in streaming media are expected to increase in the post COVID-19 world and the proliferation of audiovisual content is driving demand for video services, according to AVIXA’s IOTA report. Corporate live events producers and video production service providers can get the latest on key trends and technologies for AV content creation and distribution in AVIXA’s monthly Content Distribution & Media Power Hour. Learn more about the Content Distribution and Media Power Hour series.
Vice President, Head of Video Production for EMEA
- Kevin Chater is responsible for all aspects of video production for the EMEA region.
- He initially joined a BlackRock legacy firm in 2003 working on a team producing creative graphics.
- Since 2006 he has played a lead role on the team producing engaging video content in-line with BlackRock's brand and visual identity.
Lead Technical Trainer
- Michele Dickson is one of the Lead Trainers, Onboarding, and Enablement for BlueJeans, where she assists companies around the world to improve efficiency and spur the adoption of new products.
- Prior to BlueJeans, Dickson spent 25 successful years in sales, marketing and technical training.
- Her problem-solving skills and out of the box thinking is what makes her good at bridging the gap between technology and people.
- This allows her to share her knowledge with a positive energy that embraces learning and make it easier for people to adopt new technology and make their job easier and more efficient.
Donald Guzauckas, Jr.
HB Live, Inc.
- Donald Guzauckas, Jr. is a veteran Live Events professional.
- His experience ranges from AV Rentals and Staging to full-blown live event productions.
- Leading HB Live for over 30 years, he and the HB Live team have produced countless events for clients that include conferences, town halls, celebrations and more.
- He has served in AVIXA leadership roles and is on the board of the Rental and Staging Network.
- Donald has always focused on the audience experience; the pandemic has only reinforced that quality content, along with meticulous planning, creates engagement.
Vice President, Head of Multimedia Solutions
- James Mead leads the Multimedia Solutions team at BlackRock and has over 23 years of experience in financial services.
- Leading Animation, Video, Digital, Virtual and In-Person Events, and the Audio-Visual teams within the world's largest asset manager, he oversees all digital content creation and collaboration.
- Throughout his career at BlackRock, he has managed the build out of the Multimedia Solutions Team with the implementation of two TV studios, visualizing multiple campaigns and mergers, delivering content distribution platforms, project managing industry leading thought leadership, philanthropy events, and most recently helped to deliver communication platforms to 16,000 home offices.
- Jesse has been supporting the AV industry with equipment and technology since 2003.
- Currently Jesse is designing and building multicamera production systems for broadcast, conferencing, streaming and virtual conferences.
- He also produces and hosts the weekly “Midtown Happy Hour Live” show on YouTube focusing on the latest trends in professional video technologies.
Deborah Jones, MBA, CTS
Audio Visual/Information Technology Sales Manager
QEII Live, Queen Elizabeth II Centre
- Deborah Jones is currently AV/IT sales at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre, planning and managing the technical aspects of the Centre’s client portfolio.
- Previously she worked for the commercial arm of a charity organization, The Chartered Institute of Environmental Health, where she established an events unit, organizing conferences, selling exhibition space, seminars, awards ceremonies and gala dinners and ran their publications, commissioning, editing, publishing and selling their book list.