Level Up! Online: University of Aalborg: Designing Distance Learning Classrooms Using AVIXA Standards
Aalborg University has, over the years, developed their own standard in the design of distance learning classrooms, based on Avixa’s standards.
Furthermore they have used the knowledge from different research groups within the university to design the user interface of the control system, pedagogical and technical courses for teachers and supporters.
During this webinar you will get examples of the design and how it has been done in practice. Some of the topics we will look at are:
- How can we measure contrast and how can we adjust the light in the room to minimize problems?
- How can we measure lines of sight?
- How do we design furniture placement?
- How to calculate the amount of lumens needed in a projector and how to correct the room to optimize problems
- How to calculate the amount and spread of ceiling mounted loudspeakers
- How do we find the right screen?
- Which has our experience been during the process?
Per Mouritzen has been working in te AV industry for more than 20 years, both as end user, installer and technician, he holds an CTS and has a master in ICT and learning, he is responsible for the classroom design at Aalborg University, Denmark.Watch the recording
North America Webinar Sponsors
AVIXA would like to thank the sponsors that have helped us all create better AV experiences through supporting webinars.