CTS-Prep Distance Learning Class, Asia
Space is limited and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
This course will be taught live in six, 4.5 -hours long sessions from 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (Singapore Time).
· Tuesday, 16 March 2021
· Wednesday, 17 March 2021
· Thursday, 18 March 2021
· Tuesday, 23 March 2021
· Wednesday, 24 March 2021
· Thursday, 25 March 2021
The purpose of attending a AVIXA CTS Prep class is to help boost your confidence before you take the CTS® exam. Through this course, you will practice your test-taking skills and review specific exam content areas. This class is intended to deepen knowledge, but will not teach students the entire content of the CTS Exam guide. It is expected that students engage in self-paced study for the exam.
Who Should Take This Course
· People who are preparing for AVIXA’s Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) credential
It is strongly recommended that students complete Essentials of AV Technology or pass the AVIXA-Recognized AV Technologist Test before taking CTS Prep.
A student e-manual will be included with this course as a reference.
In this course you will:
· Review exam content areas including creating, operating, and servicing AV solutions as well as conducting management activities
· Explore the CTS exam format
· Learn test-taking strategies and what to expect the day of the exam
· Study with the help of industry experts
· Identify CTS exam study needs with drills and exercises including concepts, math formulas, vocabulary and diagrams
- Completion of this program in no way guarantees that you will pass the CTS exam, nor will this program cover all the topics listed in the test outline.
- By registering for this course, you are not signing up for the CTS exam. The CTS exam must be applied for, paid for and then scheduled separately at a Pearson VUE Testing Center.
- Please refer to the CTS Candidate Handbook or avixa.org/cts for details.
Costs & Registrations
For details on course costs and registration, please contact
Gracie Chiu, Account Manager Asia at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that space will be available on first come, first serve basis.