Location: Swinburne University of Technology , John St, Hawthorn VIC 3122, Australia
Time: 8:30 a.m.– 5 p.m. AEST
Refresh your knowledge and ease your nerves during this one-day workshop before taking the Certified Technology Specialist™ (CTS®) exam by uncovering content areas on the exam where you should concentrate your study.
Who Should Take This Course
- Peple who are preparing for the CTS exam
- Review exam content areas including creating, operating, and servicing AV solutions as well as conducting management activities
- Explore the CTS exam format
- Learn test-taking strategies and what to expect the day of the exam
- AVIXA Member: Premium: AU $225 + GST | Elite: AU $200 + GST
- Non-Member: AU $265 + GST
Register & Course Cancellation Policy
For more information and to register for this course, contact Sue Gage at: firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 448 151 970.
See here for full details on the AVIXA Course Cancellation Policy.
Rod Brown, CTS-D, CTS-I
Before “retiring” from AVIXA as the Regional Director for Oceania in 2017, Rod Brown, CTS-D, CTS-I has taught InfoComm University courses, presented seminars at industry events, delivered AV education webinars, and worked on the creation of new and updated learning content.
Prior to joining InfoComm, Rod was a sound and audiovisual communications consultant based in Melbourne, Australia. His company had clients in the corporate, education, entertainment, legislative, transportation, and worship areas in Australia and internationally. The foundation to Rod's expertise, particularly at a practical level, derives from his extensive experience in broadcast television, live theatre, concerts, and cinema.
04 December 2019