EPSON Philippines Corporation
8th Floor, Anson's Center
23 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center
Pasig City 1605, Philipines
Dive into the Basics of Networking
New to the AV industry? Need a fundamentals refresher? Learn the basics of networking from an AV perspective in this one‐day course.
Who Should Take This Course
- Those new to the AV industry, who design, implement, maintain or manage networked AV systems
- Staff who need to build their technical knowledge on networking
- Review how to discuss AV network requirements with your IT stakeholders
- Compare and contrast the most common network‐based AV transmission protocols
- Interpret IP addresses and subnets
- Identify network security threats and countermeasures
- Use common network diagnostic tools and perform basic network troubleshooting
- Explore networking concepts on your own computer to see how they work with downloadable labs
Course Pricing & RUs
List/Basic Members: US$75
Premium Members: US$64
Elite Members: US$56
CTS: 8 | CTS-D: 8 | CTS-I: 8 | Max: 8
For more information and to register for this course, please contact Andy Tan: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ranjit Singh, CTS-D, CTS-I
Volunteer Instructor, AVIXA
Ranjit Singh is the Principal Consultant for Workspace Experience at PTS Consulting Singapore. His role is to deliver Strategic Workspace projects ensuring a robust, future-proof technology infrastructure that underpins the experience of the space, as well as manage the PTS Workspace Technology practice.
Coming from an Audio-Visual background, and through his deep pedigree in delivering prestige projects throughout Asia, an unsurpassed reputation in the market and recognizing the importance of technology in wellness, Ranjit has expanded his areas of expertise into IT infrastructure, acoustics and user experience. He is a passionate technologist with an emphasis on quality with almost three decades’ consulting experience in technology projects and programs.
Having delivered these projects for almost every industry sector throughout Asia, this wide range of experience has provided him a unique insight into current, emerging and future technology trends for the enterprise.
Ranjit was the first Asian to achieve the CTS-I certification, and as a Volunteer Instructor for AVIXA, he shares his experience and knowledge to support the industry in developing and creating the leaders of the future. As part of this belief, he has trained over 2,000 course attendees in Asia.
24 October 2019