Type: Live Training
Leteng AS Offices
Time: 9 a.m.–5 p.m. CEST
Ease your nerves before you take the Certified Technology Specialist™ (CTS®) exam by uncovering the content areas on the exam where you should focus your study.
Who Should Take This Course
- People who are preparing for the CTS exam
- Review exam content areas including creating, operating, and servicing AV solutions as well as conducting management activities
- Explore the CTS exam format
- Learn test-taking strategies and what to expect the day of the exam
Recommended Course Text
The CTS Exam Guide, Second Edition, can be used to supplement the online and virtual classroom courses. This text is included in the classroom course. You can purchase this resource in print or e-book formats from online booksellers.
It is recommended that students complete Essentials of AV Technology before taking this course.
- AVIXA Member: Premium: €620,50 | Elite: €547,50
- Non-Member: €730
For more information and to register, contact John van Hoop at firstname.lastname@example.org
Marcus Yarborough, CTS-I
For Marcus, there’s nothing like peering into emerging technology and then making it a reality. He’s always up for a challenge. His down-to-earth personality has had him described as a "hippie without the hair." Marcus’s 15 years of AV experience include installation, service, programming and design — plus military service in communications.