Time: 4:00–5:00 CEST
Leaders & Influencers Discuss Technology Efforts and Challenges Within Higher Education
In the first AVIXA™ cross-council panel webinar, technology managers and AV professionals alike will share expectations, best practices, advances, solutions, and more for enhancing end-user engagement and experience within higher education.
The June 25 event, jointly hosted with European University Information Systems (EUNIS), will draw from findings and highlights from selected InfoComm 2018 sessions held at the 2018 InfoComm Exhibition and Conference in Las Vegas as a guide for discussion:
- What best practices are being developed when implementing new technologies that change the methods and direction of instruction?
- What makes technology user-friendly? What needs to be considered for a good user experience? How can user behavior be guided?
- How can collaboration and connection be simplified?
- Convergence of IT and AV – what industry roadblocks have been encountered and how to overcome them?
- How are colleges and universities facing the challenge of rapidly growing student populations?
Ernie Bailey, Manager of Classroom Technologies
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
Domenic Screnci, Ed.D., Senior Advisor
Academic & Emerging Technology, Boston University
Megan Durocher, Audio Visual and Integration Experience Solutions Architect
University of Southern California
Steve Borho, CTS-D, Classroom Technology Design Manager
University of Guelph
Check back often for updated information.
This webinar is free for all attendees.