Type: Live Training
Location: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited, BECIL Bhawan, Training Room, C-56/A-17, Sector – 62, Noida – 201307
Time: 8:30–17:30 IST
Power Up Your AV Performance!
Uncover best practices on how to adjust an AV system for optimal performance in this workshop-style course.
Who Should Take This Course
AV professionals who work on AV systems after initial power-up including:
- Installation technicians
- System commissioners
- Others who configure systems, perform testing, and verify compliance with standards and other documentation
It is recommended that students complete Elements of Setup and Verification Online before taking this course.
- Learn to set up audio processors, gain structure and equalization
- Create a Networked Device Inventory and use network fault detection and troubleshooting tools
- Explore control system signal transport and testing procedures
- Measure and verify projected image system contrast
- Understand digital AV formats
- Learn how to document your progress and finish the project
- Conduct basic system troubleshooting
- AVIXA Member: Premium: $255 USD | Elite: $225 USD
- Non-Member: $300 USD
For more information and to register, contact email@example.com
T S Gopalakrishnan, CTS-D, CTS-I
Gopal is an Electronics Engineer by qualification and has over 21 years of experience in the professional AV industry. Starting his career as a Design and Application Engineer at Philips Projects, he was part of many prestigious integrated audio-visual installation projects in India covering a variety of market segments including conference, assembly, industrial, transportation and entertainment projects. Presently, he is working as a Technology Specialist with Dynamix Media, New Delhi where he designs and implements unique solutions for the Event AV requirements.
CTS: 24 | CTS-D: 24 | CTS-I: 24 | Max: 24