Type: Live Training
Location: Leteng AS, Enebakkveien 117b, 0680 Oslo
Time: 9:00–17:00 CET
Shed New Light on Your Current Network Strategy
This advanced, three-day course explores the impacts of audiovisual systems on networks. Gain an in-depth understanding of network architecture, components, protocols, security, and important considerations to implement AV over the network.
Who Should Take This Course
- Design Consultants
- AV and IT managers
- IT professionals who are responsible for designing, implementing, or maintaining networked AV systems
Students should have a CTS® certification and those inexperienced working with networked systems should complete Networking Technology before taking this course.
- Discover client needs for networked systems, beginning with a robust introduction to IT networks and terminology
- Intercept, filter, and read network conversations between AV and IT devices through interactive Wireshark network analyzer demonstrations
- Discuss, streaming, digital signage, conferencing, security, service level agreements, remote monitoring and management, and other software applications
- Cross the AV/IT cultural divide by specifying devices for enterprise networks, while navigating conflicts between network policies and customer demands
- Learn how to agree upon, document, and stick to shares expectations for networked systems with allied IT trades
- Experience demos and hands-on opportunities
- Earn CompTIA Network+ CEUs
- AVIXA Member: Premium: €620 | Elite: €550
- Non-Member: €730
For more information and to register, contact John Van Hoop at email@example.com
Marcus Yarborough, CTS-I
For Marcus, there’s nothing like peering into emerging technology and them making it a reality. He’s always up for a challenge. His down-to-earth personality has had him described as a "hippie without the hair." Marcus’s 15 years of AV experience include installation, service, programming and design — plus military service in communications.
CTS: 24 | CTS-D: 24 | CTS-I: 24 | Max: 24