Time: 8:30-17:30 AST
Join the AVIXA™ Design Elements course on March 11 in Doha, Qatar and learn how to design basic meeting rooms or classrooms. This session is ideal for industry professionals who participate in the audiovisual design process, who want to develop their skills in the basics of AV design, and who want to be more hands-on with audiovisual design processes in their work.
This one-day course will teach attendees how to design an AV system that allows end-users to enjoy their viewing and hearing experience. The course will be divided into two sections:
- AM Session: Elements of the viewing environment
- PM Session: Exploration of the science behind a well-designed listening environment
By the end of the day, students will understand the most important parts of AV design, where to start from, how to design, and the interaction of different design elements.
This course will help you answer:
- What are the most important parts of the design?
- Where do we start the design, what comes first?
- What is the normal sequence of AV design?
- How do different design elements interact to support or hinder the outcome of the design?
Non Member : $300 USD
Premium Members : 15% discount on $300 USD
Elite Members: 25% discount on $300 USD
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CTS: 8 | CTS-D: 8 | CTS-I:8 | Max: 8
11 March 2018
Mercure Grand Hotel, Musherib Street, Doha, Qatar