Virtual production is where the physical and digital worlds meet. It lets directors and producers work in a controlled virtual environment to create different worlds and locations as simply as swapping out the background. How does AV play a key role in these virtual productions, whether they be for corporations, events, training, advertising and more?
Join the July Power Hour to:
- Understand AV’s role in virtual production and how to identify the client’s goals.
- Learn the AV components used to create real-time environments in solving needs for training, advertising, events, etc.
- See how easily virtual environments and locations can be implemented to meet client expectations.
Investments in streaming media are expected to increase in the post COVID-19 world and the proliferation of audiovisual content is driving demand for video services, according to AVIXA’s IOTA report. Corporate live events producers and video production service providers can get the latest on key trends and technologies for AV content creation and distribution in AVIXA’s monthly Content Production & Streaming Power Hour. Learn more about the Content Production & Streaming Power Hour series.
CTS: 1 CTS-D: 1
Bianca J. Jackson
Creative Experience Officer
- Bianca J. Jackson is an award-winning Entrepreneur and Project Manager that owns BrickRose Exchange, a collaborative space that engages communities in-person and in the Metaverse.
- Her background in tech, digital marketing, and social impact has landed her coveted speaking opportunities at SXSW, Digital Summit Philadelphia, and Tech Inclusion NY.
- Her work has been featured in such publications as Forbes, Washington Post, and Tech Republic.
- One of her Metaverse projects, USA Today's The WallVR, won a Pulitzer Prize in 2018.
Founder & Principal Consultant, Kingdom Visual Consulting
- Lyndsae' Peele, MBA, PMEC™ is a results-driven finance coach, international speaker, tech start up founder, and black wealth advocate.
- She received her BA in Broadcast Journalism from Howard University, her MBA from the University of Maryland Global Campus, and certification in Women’s Entrepreneurship at Cornell University.
- She is the CEO of the award-winning financial services company, Kingdom Vision Enterprises, LLC.
- The organization houses two financial subsidiaries, Kingdom Vision Consulting & The R.E.A.L. Deal Radio Show.
- Kingdom Vision has been honored as the SBA’s 2022 Maryland Financial Services Champion of the Year.
- Lyndsae' Peele is also the co-founder of a new financial tech start up with business partner Casey Ariel.
- They are both Black women eradicating barriers in trade and commerce for Black businesses using Web3.
- Both are ex-bankers, turned award-winning founders who have joined forces to birth Zubachee.
David Maldow, Esq.
Founder & CEO
Let's Do Video
- David Maldow is the Founder & CEO of Let's Do Video and has been covering the visual collaboration industry, and related technologies, for over 15 years.
- His background includes 5 years at Wainhouse Research, where he managed the Video Test Lab and evaluated many of the leading solutions at the time.
- David has authored hundreds of articles and thought pieces both at Telepresence Options, where he was managing partner for several years, as well as at Let's Do Video.
- David often speaks at industry events and webinars as well as hosting the LDV YouTube Live Stream.
19 July 2023
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Eastern Standard Time