Latest on COVID-19 and the AV Industry
The COVID-19 pandemic has created unprecedented challenges for the pro AV industry. The health and safety of our entire industry, from partners and exhibitors to members and attendees, as well as the local stakeholders in every city and location we serve around the world, is of highest concern.
We continue to monitor the situation through the advice of public health authorities including the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), relevant government agencies at a regional and local level, as well as the advice of our hosting and venue partners at individual locations.
Helpful Links from WHO, CDC, and OSHA
- Daily Situation Reports from the World Health Organization
- World Health Organization Advice for the Public
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers Responding to COVID-19, May 2020
- COVID-19 Guidance for the Construction Workforce
- COVID-19 Guidance for the Manufacturing Industry Workforce