Sponsored by: Kramer
Need help understanding data and how to turn that data into additional revenue? Join us in part 1 of a 2 part series from Model N/Channel insight to overcome these challenges in 2016.
Attend both webinars and learn how to:
- Articulate the value of accurate data in an indirect or mixed (direct/indirect) channel model
- Evaluate the effectiveness of your own data management solution
- Turn data into insights, monetizing channel data throughout your organization
The channel ecosystem provides the coverage and reach we need for product and market penetration, however, inherent in the multi-tier model is complexity and lack of visibility. Channel data is critical to providing that visibility; without timely and accurate data, channel professionals become myopic — near sighted — and lose the view through the entire chain to the end customer. Efficient collecting, cleansing, normalizing and analyzing data from the entire channel will lift that data from obscurity and provide meaningful insights that can be used to grow your business.
Join us to explore:
- The most common channel data management challenges
- The types of insights you can derive from the data
- The questions you need to ask yourself to evaluate your channel data management health
- How other organizations have benefited from implementation of an end-to-end channel data management solution
- How to choose a data management provider
- The benefits to partners of providing data to manufacturers
Michele McCarthy (BA, B Ed, MBA), Strategic Accounts, Model N
Michele is passionate about maximizing the channel model both for manufacturers and their partnerships that bring finished goods to market. She has the unique perspective of both customer and channel professional. As Senior Manager of Telehealth, she worked with partners and manufacturers to create solutions to complex AV problems in health care. As Director of Partner Management and Operations at SMART technologies she knows firsthand the power data can bring to making intelligent business decisions. Her interest in data grew during her recent MBA program which led her to join Model N, a revenue management company that helps companies maximize their channel model through data intelligence and revenue optimization.
Turn Data Into InsightsNeed help understanding data and how to turn that data into additional revenue? Join us for parts 1 and 2 in a series from Model N/Channelinsight to overcome these challenges in 2016.
Channel Data Management Part 2: Turning Data Into Insights