Explore the full list of webinars in the training catalog.
Browse the Catalog
- Click “Education.”
- Scroll down until you see “Type” listed on the left.
- Select “Webinars.”
Saw something you really wanted to know about but the date didn’t work for your schedule? Check out the recorded webinars below.
Note: You do not earn RUs with recorded webinars.
Sponsored by: Kramer
This webinar session is designed to begin the conversation between Los Angeles County and Orange County audiovisual employers and K-12 and community college educators to create education programs and career pathways that prepare diverse youth and adults for lasting careers in this exciting and growing industry. New initiatives that are bringing the AVIXA CTS and audiovisual curriculum to the K-14 schools in the area will be highlighted and industry input is needed.
- Learn about the new initiatives to bring audiovisual curriculum to the K-12 system in Southern California
- Provide and gain feedback for the new courses from industry partners
- Learn about the integration of the AVIXA CTS and badges in the K-14 system in Southern California
- Learn about the current Arts Media and Entertainment programs in the Los Angeles/Orange County areas
Sean Glumace, K-14 Pathways — Statewide Technical Assistance Provider, California Community Colleges
Angela Allison, Key Talent — K-14 Pathways — Statewide Technical Assistance Provider, California Community Colleges
June Bayha, CEO, Bayha Group
Joseph Valerio, Workforce Development Director, AVIXA