Explore the Full List of Webinars in the Training Catalog.
Browse the Catalog
- Click “Education.”
- Scroll down until you see “Type” listed on the left.
- Select “Webinars.”
Saw something you really wanted to know about but the date didn’t work for your schedule? Check out the recorded webinars below.
Note: You do not earn RUs with recorded webinars.
Sponsored by: LINDY
This webinar topic will focus on the different technologies currently available for efficient AV management, with specific emphasis on how digital signals between one or multiple sources can be distributed to one or several target devices. Additional discussion will include information on how solutions can be designed to ensure reliable operation in sometimes harsh and demanding environments. The focus is on Modular Matrix Switches, Video Walls and HDBaseT or IP based systems using copper and fibre optics cable technologies.
- Identify which media and technology should be used in various environments to transmit AV signals in a reliable way
- Identify the different types of AV distribution (one to one, one to many, etc.) and the technology that should be chosen for each type of application
- Understand how to specify additional products to make AV solutions suitable for individual requirements
- Identify the questions you should ask yourself before planning and investing in an AV distribution concept
Chris Shipley, Product Manager AV Technologies, LINDY United Kingdom
Chris has been with LINDY United Kingdom for over eight years. He is responsible for the research, evaluation and introduction of new technology products for inclusion into LINDY's product range. He has a strong technical background, previously working as a Technical Engineer in various roles around the North East of England supporting blue chip organisations such as the BBC, Siemens and AMEC. His interests and skills span a wide range of subjects including network installation, data backup solutions, server hardware commissioning. Away from work, he has personal interests in AV installation, automotive maintenance and building / electrical work.