In the first AVIXA™ cross-council panel webinar, technology managers and AV professionals alike shared expectations, best practices, advances, solutions, and more for enhancing end-user engagement and experience within higher education.
The June 25 event, jointly hosted with European University Information Systems (EUNIS), draws from findings and highlights from selected InfoComm 2018 sessions held at the 2018 InfoComm Exhibition and Conference in Las Vegas as a guide for discussion:
- What best practices are being developed when implementing new technologies that change the methods and direction of instruction?
- What makes technology user-friendly? What needs to be considered for a good user experience? How can user behavior be guided?
- How can collaboration and connection be simplified?
- Convergence of IT and AV – what industry roadblocks have been encountered and how to overcome them?
- How are colleges and universities facing the challenge of rapidly growing student populations?
North America Webinar Sponsors
AVIXA would like to thank the sponsors that have helped us all create better AV experiences through supporting webinars.