This online course teaches the most common steps involved in setting up AV for events, meetings, conferences and classrooms. It pairs video demonstrations of installation and setup, with easy to understand step-by-step procedures to do the job right. It is great for new employees. This online course allows to you learn at your own pace, testing your knowledge along the way. Your supervisor can even track your progress as you work. Students receive complementary downloadable references to use right away on the job.
You will have an opportunity to:
- Explore best practices for setting up and creating memorable AV experiences for clients
- Practice connecting equipment in proper sequence, using interactive media
- Explore pipe and drape installation and folding screen setup
- Learn solutions for frequent troubleshooting problems
Prerequisites: Students are strongly encouraged to complete AV Math for Design Online.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Newly hired staff responsible for AV event setup
- Event planners and educational AV techs
- Any staff responsible for setting up an event that includes audiovisual experiences
Further Study: Staging and Events Management
After completion of this course, students are recommended to download AV Setup Guide for Events, Meetings, Conferences, and Classrooms to use as a resource.