The AVIXA ECS Card
What is ECS
The Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) is the sole ID and competence card scheme for electrotechnical operatives in the UK and is recognised and endorsed by the industry.
- Holding an ECS card proves:
- your qualification status
- electrotechnical occupations
- your experience and relevant employer endorsements
- your identity
- your health, safety and environmental awareness
- adherence to industry CPD requirements and Codes of Professional Practice, and any additional disciplines in which you are skilled to work.
How it works:
The AVIXA ECS card allows installers and providers of professional AV-technology to access construction sites where a ECS card is required.
The card recognises ESC specific (ECS Electrical Safety Unit assessment and ECS Health, Safety and Environmental assessment) assessments as well as AVIXA certifications (CTS, CTS-I, CTS-D).
Our team will make sure that you will have all necessary credentials and will guide you through the application process.
- ECS Multiple Choice Assessments: £ 45
- Initial ECS Card £ 45
- Renewal / Replacement ECS Card £ 35 UK VAT is applied where applicable
After completion of the Form, you will receive an invoice from AVIXA inc.
Payments can be made via Credit Card, Wire Transfer or PayPal.