What is ECS
The Electrotechnical Certification Scheme (ECS) is the sole ID and competence card scheme for electrotechnical operatives in the UK and is recognised and endorsed by the industry.
- Holding an ECS card proves:
- your qualification status
- electrotechnical occupations
- your experience and relevant employer endorsements
- your identity
- your health, safety and environmental awareness
- adherence to industry CPD requirements and Codes of Professional Practice, and any additional disciplines in which you are skilled to work.
How it works:
The AVIXA ECS card allows installers and providers of professional AV-technology to access construction sites where a ECS card is required.
The card recognises ESC specific (ECS Electrical Safety Unit assessment and ECS Health, Safety and Environmental assessment) assessments as well as AVIXA certifications (CTS, CTS-I, CTS-D).
Our team will make sure that you will have all necessary credentials and will guide you through the application process.
- ECS Multiple Choice Assessments: £ 45
- Initial ECS Card £ 45
- Renewal / Replacement ECS Card £ 35 UK VAT is applied where applicable
After completion of the Form, you will receive an invoice from AVIXA inc.
Payments can be made via Credit Card, Wire Transfer or PayPal.