Sponsored by: Wovenmedia, TSItouch
Learn how technology and managed service companies team with industry VARs to successfully light up thousands of screens on schedule and within budget in high-profile deployments.
Find out the key success criteria for chain-wide digital signage installations at leading US retailers like Sam’s Club.
See how partnerships between companies like Wovenmedia and TSItouch enable seamless end-to-end execution that includes: equipment procurement, consolidation, logistics management, and system install.
Find out what happens on the ground with a highly complex, large-scale, nationwide digital signage deployment.
Join the June webinar to learn:
- Key Project Management Considerations
- Importance of Site Surveys
- Keys to Successful Equipment Consolidation and Logistics Management
- Best Practices for System Install and Device Provisioning, Role of Key Ecosystem Partners
Director of Sales
- Neel is responsible for new business sales and development at Wovenmedia.
- After spending a decade working in sales for internet and communications technologies, Neel has spent the past 11 years as a sales leader in the digital signage, visual communications, and hospitality industries.
- Neel brings a deep knowledge of the market, an understanding of the potential for visual communications to connect people, and an unwavering passion for the success of our customers.
- He works hard to find the right fit and generate revenue while ensuring that Wovenmedia is a trusted partner to our customers and prospects alike.
- Neel has successfully partnered with global clients like Hilton Worldwide, Delaware North, Starwood/Marriott, RBI Inc., and Oracle. In addition, he has led successful sales teams for a variety of software companies.
Director of Sales
- Joe was born in Mountain View, CA. where he graduated from Milpitas High School.
- He later attended San Jose State University earning a degree in Chemistry.
- With a sales career that spans over 20 years, Joe has worked at companies including Toshiba, IBM, Lenovo, Acer, and LG.
- Having experience in both IT-related sales and digital signage sales has enabled Joe to bring a wide variety of experience to the TSItouch world.
- In his free time, Joe is an avid hiker and traveler.