Sponsored by: Digital Signage Federation
Explore new technologies and creative solutions that can be used with new or existing systems to help regulate crowd flow in public areas, restaurants, retail, and entertainment.
A rising focus on enhanced customer service is prompting verticals like hospitality and retail to study investments in interactive and LED screens, according to AVIXA’s IOTA report. Digital signage and network technology managers and integrators can get the latest on new trends, technologies, and applications for digital signage systems in AVIXA’s monthly D=SIGN Power Hour. Learn more about the D=SIGN Power Hour series.
- Michael Ferrer is Director of Solutions Sales for Sharp NEC Display Solutions, with expertise in solution architecture, consultative design, system engineering, installation, deployment, and project management.
- He manages synergistic relationships with content management software providers and independent service providers to build partnerships in the digital signage ecosystem.
Program Manager, United Airlines
- Mark describes himself as an innovation leader and entrepreneur-at-heart.
- He helps lead United Airlines' digital transformation projects including digital signage.
- When not managing technology projects Mark can be found creating delicious and unique foods and supporting musical arts.
DSF Education Committee and Board Member
- Chris Freeman, a member of the DSF board of directors, is an industry veteran of both digital signage and the airline industry.
- He works for Sound Incorporated as a project manager primarily on education installations.
- Chris is responsible for onsite installations, managing the technicians, programming, and troubleshooting TeleCenter U by Rauland and security devices.
- He also is active in assisting in the project management of A/V installations and solutions.