Entrenamiento bajo demanda
Get the knowledge base you need to build a new AV system. If you want to learn how to properly install AV systems, this online course is for you. Uncover best practices for optimal cable termination, rack building, mounting, and more. This online course lets you learn at your own pace, while testing your knowledge along the way.
Throughout this course you will:
- Review principles of building equipment racks and pulling cable
- Learn job-related safety principles for electrical and equipment mounting
- Explore the process of installing audio components, loudspeakers, and microphones
- Explore video system installation
- Learn the process for installing a video sink, source, and processor
- Practice audio and video signal theory
Students are strongly encouraged to complete AV Math Online and Introduction to Installation Online before taking this course.
Who Should Take This Course:
Anyone who works on the AV system before its initial power-up, including:
- Installation technicians
- Systems integrators
- Other professionals who handle or oversee systems integration
Further Study: Elements of Setup and Verification Online. You may also wish to consider Installation 1: System Fabrication and Installation 2: Setup and Verification classroom courses for a hands-on, practical experience with guidance from AVIXA instructors and peers alike.