Screen mirroring is emerging as a way for both repurposing existing display technology and allowing more personalized interaction. Learn how this is being used in hospitality, corporate, education, healthcare, and other environments.
Implementation and Training Specialist
Clear Touch Interactive
- Tyler Renstrom has worked in the EdTech industry for many years, acquiring many skills and talents that find their way to each classroom he is privileged to be in.
- He has taken his interpersonal skills along with his background in educational training and partnered them with Clear Touch to provide optimal training with the best technology and software in the interactive panel industry.
- He enjoys spending time with his family and serving where he can.
- Sean is an industry expert in helping K-12 schools, universities, and business organizations resolve their need for wireless screen mirroring and digital signage.
Brian Gorg, DSCE
Digital Signage Federation
- Brian Gorg, DSCE, is the Executive Director of the Digital Signage Federation (DSF), an association representing the general interests of the digital signage industry and its members.
- Brian and the DSF staff support the DSF Board of Directors and the membership through development of education programs, outreach and networking opportunities, and the general management of the association.
- He serves as the DSF liaison to the advisory board for the Digital Signage Experts Group (DSEG), the premier certification body in the digital signage industry.
- Brian also serves on the editorial boards for industry magazines.