Sponsored by: Telelogos
Companies are increasingly adopting new methods of working, combining on-site office presence with remote work. This hybrid work model presents new challenges for companies that struggle to preserve their culture, adapt internal communication, and reorganize workspaces. During the webinar, Telelogos will present a suite of solutions: Meeting4Display, Media4Display & Channels.
Join the October webinar to learn how to:
- Improve internal communication with digital signage in different buildings and work areas.
- Communicate targeted messages to employees’ workstations, wherever they may be.
- Optimize and analyze the use of meeting rooms and desks to reorganize workspaces.
- Facilitate access to workspaces for employees, wherever they may be.
Regional Sales Manager
- Suzanne has over 10 years of experience accompanying partners and companies in their business development strategy in Europe and Africa.
- She is specialised in B to B business relationships, supporting our business partners in their business development strategy in the UK, Benelux and Scandinavia.
- In parallel, she is also in charge of developing our business relationships with ecosystem partners, hardware and technology vendors
Technical Account Manager
- Martin has 15 years’ experience in providing software solutions for remote device management, digital signage and room management projects.
- Working directly with IT and AV integrators across the globe, From POC to deployment, ensuring that their projects are successful.
- He has built up close relationships with major AV hardware manufacturers and third party software solutions used in DS, and actively partakes in testing and optimizing their platforms for seamless integrations with all Telelogos applications.