Sponsored by: Wovenmedia/Sharp NEC
Learn how strategically placed ceiling-mounted laser projectors controlled by an industry-leading Content Management System, have turned unused floor space into a dynamic, powerful, new promotional platform, with monetization opportunities for every big-box retailer.
Participate in this webinar to learn:
- How Sam’s Club successfully deployed this solution across half its chain in just six months, and how they are using it to enhance the member experience.
- How using floor-projected video boosts sales when placed adjacent to related products and can assist in wayfinding in large retail spaces.
- How new tech advancements like laser projectors significantly increased brightness and sharpness, making projecting from high distances more effective than ever before.
- Why creating content for this floor-projected application allows you to think “outside-the-box” because you’re not confined to the 16:9 format.
1. Understand how to successfully deploy a large-scale floor-projected video network at retail.
2. Identify challenges, considerations, and best practices when deploying projected video.
3. Identify effective methods to specify and design a space for projected video within stores.
- Drew is responsible for Sam’s Club & Walmart account management and new business sales and development at Wovenmedia.
- He has served as a trusted business advisor and agency partner for Walmart and CPG client teams over the past 15 years.
- Drew brings a deep knowledge of shopper marketing, in-club/store experience, and consumer insights and analytics to our customers.
- Drew has successfully partnered with global CPG clients like P&G, Disney, Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, and many more.
- In addition, he has led successful sales teams within the POP displays and manufacturing & Retailtainment fields.
National Account Manager/Retail
Sharp NEC Display Solutions
- John Moezzi is a National Account Manager for Sharp NEC Display Solutions of America.
- His focus is on providing world-class display solutions to leading retailers in North America.
- Prior to joining Sharp/NEC, Moezzi was VP of Digital Media for Miller Zell, Sr Director at Netkey, and co-founder of Webpavement, one of the first pure-play digital signage software firms.
- John is certified as a Project Management Professional and holds an MBA with concentration in Operations Management.
Director of Sales
- Neel is responsible for new business sales and development at Wovenmedia.
- After spending a decade working in sales for internet and communications technologies, Neel has spent the past 11 years as a sales leader in the digital signage, visual communications, and hospitality industries.
- He brings a deep knowledge of the market, an understanding of the potential for visual communications to connect people, and an unwavering passion for the success of our customers.
- Neel has successfully partnered with global clients like Hilton Worldwide, Delaware North, Starwood/Marriott, RBI Inc., and Oracle.