AVIXA Oceania Awards 2020
AVIXA Oceania Awards 2020 - Entries Extended
The annual AVIXA Oceania Awards program is now opened to receive nominations. Recognising AV professionals for their outstanding contributions to the industry, the AVIXA Awards will be given to winners in the following categories.
- Oceania CTS Holder of the Year
- Oceania Distinguished Achievement of the Year
- Oceania Educator of the Year
- Oceania Volunteer of the Year
- Oceania Women in AV of the Year
- Oceania Young AV Professional of the Year
The Volunteer of the Year award is bestowed by AVIXA staff. For all other categories, members of the AV industry are invited to submit entries until Friday, 14 August 2020 (extended due date). Please select the respective nomination form below and complete each field with as many details as possible. Winners will be recognized in a virtual ceremony (Date will be announced soon).
Nomination forms for each category are available below. It is important to note that the AVIXA awards recognise the performance of individuals, independent from their affiliation to companies or projects.
The winners are selected based on careful review of the reasons provided in the nomination forms. The quantity of nominations is NOT a decisive factor. Self-nominations will be automatically excluded from the selection process.
1. Nominees must hold current AVIXA membership, either through their employer or as an individual member.
2. Nominees who have been a past winner of an AVIXA award category, will not be considered for a new nomination in the same category. To view past award winners, please visit our press room.
3. The Oceania Advisory Group will act as the judging panel for each award category, except for the Volunteer of the Year award. Award nominees will be judged based on merit, regardless of how many entries they receive. We therefore request that you complete the nomination form with as many important details as possible.
A Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) performs general technology solution tasks by creating, operating, and servicing AV solutions conducting AV management activities that provide for the best audiovisual resolutions of the client's needs, both on time and within budget.
Quick reads on AV industry happenings, opinions, and debate from the AVIXA community.
Audiovisual solutions drive business outcomes across a variety of customer markets. Organizations believe in the power of AV to create experiences that engage users, shoppers, passengers, guests, fans, students and more. Learn about it here.