The Power of Integrated AV Experiences in Hospitality
Resorts, cruise lines, hotels and restaurants that embrace integrated AV experiences are reimagining the very idea of travel.
They become destinations themselves, attracting guests to the excitement of open areas and the intimacy of secluded alcoves. They transform the guest/ brand relationship through immersion. And they connect guests’ personal journeys to authentic, local experiences through dynamic, digital content.
Hospitality Case Studies & Reports
- Legacy Records Restaurant Elevates Dining With Carefully Curated Music and Acoustics
- Going the Extra Mile for the Yard House Dining Experience
- For Princess Cruises, the Journey to the Future is the Destination>
- The Hospitality Industry Grows More Hospitable to Music - and Pro-AV
- Now Is The Time to Start Shapeshifting Static Decor With Projection Mapping
- Immersive Audiovisual Experiences Can Help Hotels Reimagine Public Spaces
- Center Stage: Hotels, Live Music, and DJ White Shadow
- Artechouse DC Uses AV and AR to Create an Immersive Gallery Experience
- What Happens When Your Building Becomes Your Touchscreen