The Evolution of Audiovisual Experiences in Sports Venues
To get fans in the door, sports teams and venues must offer much more than a game; they need to deliver a compelling experience. New audiovisual (AV) technologies are the foundation of modern fan engagement.
Stadiums and arenas are employing massive video boards as the centerpiece of many venues, giving fans a central place to focus their attention when it’s not on the action. Video walls, ribbons and individual displays, advanced audio systems, mobile applications — even next-generation technologies such as virtual reality and augmented reality — are coming into play.
Sports Case Studies & Reports
- Colleges and Universities Embrace Esport - and the AV That Comes With It
- Peloton Sprints Into Immersive Video Content with New Tread Studio
- NBA 2K Shoots for Live and Streamed Excitement
- eSports: The Next Generation of Stadiums
- eSports: AV's Newest Frontier
- Super Bowl Sound is a Fan Favorite
- Action Busts Through the Bowl at the Wells Fargo Center
- Waiting in Line for a Hot Dog? AV is Your Friend
- All Together Now: IBM Joins the AV Talk
- Music Makes a Minor League Mascot a True Celebrity
- Let the Games Begin
- How to Really Use That Hockey Rink Projection Screen: Go with 4K
- HDR is On Deck for the 2018 Baseball Season
- Big Sports are Better with Big Data
- Live Events Inspire Exceptional AV Experiences
MOAR 2018: Sports
The Market Opportunity Analysis (MOAR) Sports investigates the opportunities and challenges offered by the venue vertical to provider of pro-AV solutions and technologies.