Explore the Full List of Webinars in the Training Catalog.
Browse the Catalog
- Click “Education.”
- Scroll down until you see “Type” listed on the left.
- Select “Webinars.”
Saw something you really wanted to know about but the date didn’t work for your schedule? Check out the recorded webinars below.
Note: You do not earn RUs with recorded webinars.
Sponsored by: Kramer
The third webinar present the elements of a more strategic approach to human resource management including longer-term hiring plans, identification and nurturing “must-keep” people, raising the enterprise performance bar, establishing standards, tools, and methods. It looks at compensation schemes and reward programs, meaningful appraisal systems, staff deployment and future alignment using strategic assumptions.
- Why a human resource strategy is better than ad hoc personnel decisions
- How to improve enterprise-wide accountability
- Is that marginal performer really weak — or just in the wrong seat?
- Useful accountability methods and metrics
Bill Sharer, MBA, CTS®, Partner, Navigate Management Consulting
Brad Malone, MA, PMP, Partner, Navigate Management Consulting
David McNutt, MBA, MS, Partner, Navigate Management Consulting