Physical retail stores are facing the onslaught of online shopping competition. Hospitality, restaurant, and healthcare companies are looking for ways to differentiate their brands and services with well-informed consumers. To combat the competition these industries now face, they are turning to the pro-AV industry for new communication tools to attract, inform, and engage its customers.
In this webinar, a panel of experts explore various technology enablers and discussed how they will be employed to make service industries better connect to their customers.
Along with these enablers, attendees will learn more about these key topics:
- Why service industries should look to pro-AV to provide a better consumer experience
- How to implement the latest technology enablers to better connect with customers
- Using new pro-AV technologies to differentiate brands and services
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
- Tom Morrod, Senior Director, Consumer Electronics, IHS Markit
- Sanju Khatri, Director, Digital Signage and Professional Video, IHS Markit
- Piers Harding-Rolls, Research and Analysis Director, Games, IHS Markit
- Paul Erickson, Senior Research Analyst, Service Provider Technology, IHS Markit
- Pablo Carrera, Principal Research Analyst, Cinema, IHS Markit
- Allen Tatara, Sr. Manager, Webinar Events, IHS Markit (Moderator)